‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It can’t be qimir, that would be bad writing. Like, they’d have to write some shyt in over the upcoming episodes to explain why it’s him rather than the story lending an explanation as to why. I’d take the explanation that Qimir sold her out as she hadn’t been killing any of the Jedi without a weapon and that’s why they showed up to fight them.

Really, all of it was a ploy to lead more Jedi out into the open anyways so I can see it being more that than Qimir.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
It can’t be qimir, that would be bad writing. Like, they’d have to write some shyt in over the upcoming episodes to explain why it’s him rather than the story lending an explanation as to why. I’d take the explanation that Qimir sold her out as she hadn’t been killing any of the Jedi without a weapon and that’s why they showed up to fight them.

Really, all of it was a ploy to lead more Jedi out into the open anyways so I can see it being more that than Qimir.
I think it’s Qimir. He chose his words very carefully when speaking with Mae. Didn’t she ask him if he’s seen the master before and he said something like as you know I haven’t?

His character reminds me of Tobi from Naruto before the “mask” came off. A fake goofball that’s hiding his straight up killer mentality

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

The twist isn't who the sith is. It's that the real acolyte is Osha.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

The twist isn't who the sith is. It's that the real acolyte is Osha.

Mook

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh

The twist isn't who the sith is. It's that the real acolyte is gonna be Osha.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
180 million for 28 minutes of filler with a Sith lord flying around like this bytch... :dead:

ed46b4d3f1d621702856080171daa84335-23-mary-poppins.rhorizontal.w700.jpg

If they claim this show as a financial loss, this needs to be investigated for money laundering...

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
You the only one talking about dikks...

Is that what you base your enjoyment of a show on? What color the dikks are?
Only cacs mad that there’s not enough white male representation are reeing about this show with the type of vitriol you’re showing.

Acolyte isn’t the hill to die on when crying about Disney Star Wars

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
A lot of people are saying the acolyte is
Qimir
but I hope the show doesn't make it that obvious I would go fromactuallyliking this to hating it if they did that. I actually have another theory who the master could be, but that's a long shot.
If thats who it is there‘s going to need to be a 10 minute conversation explaining why.

Why bother hiding your face and voice just to end up tagging along with her at every stop.Like he technically made the poison that caused her to fail the test.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If thats who it is there‘s going to need to be a 10 minute conversation explaining why.

Why bother hiding your face and voice just to end up tagging along with her at every stop.Like he technically made the poison that caused her to fail the test.
Because the test is actually his own. By having her kill all those jedi, he is in fact killing them without using a weapon. Because instead of using a weapon he manipulated someone else into doing the deed for him.
But thats not the real twist. the real twist is that his master will ultimate find that she is a more worthy apprentice and discard him in favor of her.
my theory at least

Karume

All Star
Daps
Because the test is actually his own. By having her kill all those jedi, he is in fact killing them without using a weapon. Because instead of using a weapon he manipulated someone else into doing the deed for him.
But thats not the real twist. the real twist is that his master will ultimate find that she is a more worthy apprentice and discard him in favor of her.
my theory at least
:jbhmm: