‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
It still suffers from poor writing; I can’t tell if that’s because it’s a tv series so it’s bound by certain perimeters or if it’s just poorly written in general.

Like, the betrayal idea in this last episode came without proper set up.

The little heart to heart the apprentice had was also poorly written/acted/staged.

Also, Sol always sounds out of breath :pachaha:

Could have been a better episode considering how it closed and what it led up to.

Still alright in my book, I’m just seeing a lot of wasted potential, that’s all.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Yeah the fact they gave such finality to Kelnaca and Tobin’s death but Indara got a small knife and no visual confirmation of her death makes me believe she’s the Master.

The three guys are haunted by what happened but we never saw what happened to her.

Kelnaca didn’t even draw his weapon on whoever killed him like he knew them. It’s gotta be Indara.

Could be Jason but I just don’t see why he would care to save Osha.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Isn’t episode 5 the Roshomon influenced flashback episode? I really don’t want them to cut away from the present day action again.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people are saying the acolyte is
Qimir
but I hope the show doesn't make it that obvious I would go fromactuallyliking this to hating it if they did that. I actually have another theory who the master could be, but that's a long shot.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Pretty good episode. The pacing was a little slow but the plot is interesting enough.

Curious to see who this Sith is.