‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
cacs have a problem with the show

Yes I can’t into this show fairly blind as I haven’t been watching trailers or keeping up with it.

Saw a few post prior but haven’t been too involved in here.

So from a fresh perspective. I thought the show so far is decent. I didn’t even know who all was starring in it or what it’s gonna be about. So the first part of ep one surprised me

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Ep 3 got better as it went along but this is way too early to deadass stop the present day momentum of a chase for a full flashback.

Nobody in that room looked sliced up so it probably wasn’t a lightsaber it definitely seems like the Jedi were involved or didn’t stop the murder.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:obama: Your right he does make a good points if you don't like something just don't engage in it whatsoever.
Outrage has been monetized and lot of these losers, if they're not grifting, they're addicted to the rush of being angry. It's simple to not watch something you hate, they don't want to do that. They want to bytch and moan. They enjoy it.

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Ep 3 got better as it went along but this is way too early to deadass stop the present day momentum of a chase for a full flashback.

Nobody in that room looked sliced up so it probably wasn’t a lightsaber it definitely seems like the Jedi were involved or didn’t stop the murder.

Nah, that's a perfect time to flashback. Give us the foundation then show us. Thing is what we didn't see was

Mae actually drop the fire. The girl was clearly much more angry and dark than her sister...but we didn't flat out SEE her start the fire.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Nah, that's a perfect time to flashback. Give us the foundation then show us. Thing is what we didn't see was

Mae actually drop the fire. The girl was clearly much more angry and dark than her sister...but we didn't flat out SEE her start the fire.
I can see them jumping back and forth but a full episode was way too much imo. We haven’t seen the fallout of Mae and Osha’s reunion on each other. Now would be the perfect time to insert the flashback with each questioning the past on their way to the Wookie Jedi.

But she also didn’t see the Jedi kill any of the coven but she’s convinced they are responsible. Why would Torbin(?) take the poison for something she never saw him do?

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

That’s what I was thinking as well. Also, considering the fact they dropped two episodes to start off, pacing wise it’s the best for those watching as it’s released and for anyone who might try to watch later

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Its wild how these Star Wars tv shows have made one of the most exciting movie series ever, even if sometimes incoherent, now incredibly dull.

This was an incredibly boring episode of TV.

That witches shyt and the ceremony was "Midichlorian" levels of shyt I just do not give a fukk about. I know this is a backstory episode but it could've been a ten minute flashback of a different episode. Something about the sets and music sounded generic as shyt too.

This was an episode of STAR TREK. Same levels of boring and thats not a pure diss to Star Trek...but they had 100s of episodes like this on TNG and DS9 where it had music and visuals just like this and was slow paced and generally...boring.

I don't know why its not getting killed like Obi Wan or Asoka was when every episode was SOMETHING at least.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I don't know why its not getting killed like Obi Wan or Asoka was when every episode was SOMETHING at least.
Obi Wan literally had the same kidnapping happen twice in first four episodes of a six episode series.

Ahsoka, which I liked, made a mystery of something that wasn’t a mystery just to pad out the run time. Let alone Thrawn coming across nonsensical.

Three episodes in, I understand why these characters aren’t talking about what they did. I understand why the characters want revenge. And the show isn’t treating Mae like galactic threat to all life in the galaxy. It’s just a low stakes problem that’s slowly building.

Last edited:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
i'm not celebrating Obi Wan but i don't think any episode was as dull as this.

IDK, i just wasn't feeling this one at all.
I’m not celebrating this either. Like I said a few post up, this needed to be broken up. Spending an entire episode with “new” characters hurt the momentum of the characters we have been.

Obi Wan and Ahsoka to me just had so many moments of breaking their own story that a lightsaber fight wasn‘t going to help.

Right now my worry is there aint 8 episodes worth of character and mystery if they are spending so much on a flashback we 100% will revisit.