‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know what is going to take to get through your thick skulls....Disney is not marketing these shows for Coli brehs...when you finally understand that...the circle jerking will end.

I repeat

Disney is not marketing these shows for Coli brehs

:sadcam:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m trying to figure out how you have a fat Jedi. I mean constant training since you were a child, quality and most likely healthy food to make sure you are a fine tuned machine and your fat? Like how?
We in the high republic era. Peace time is eating time.

They are sitting in temples, not out enforcing trade federation rules.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
I don't know what is going to take to get through your thick skulls....Disney is not marketing these shows for Coli brehs...when you finally understand that...the circle jerking will end.

I repeat

Yeah Im going tap out breh,,, this series aint it,,this doesn’t feel like star wars,

I was looking forward to this :francis:

Kooley_High

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Da South
Has anyone here besides me actually read the High Republic novels? I might have a different perspective on this show than a lot of y'all l. I have yet to watch the show though I was gonna wait and binge it all when they are all released.
I tried getting into the manga they released but it was a little too bland for me. I followed the high republic a bit when it first started but, my interest in it dropped off.

nightwing2016

All Star
Daps
We in the high republic era. Peace time is eating time.

They are sitting in temples, not out enforcing trade federation rules.

The Jedi have been enforcing peace since the old republic, that isn’t an excuse. Jedi have always been in temples training and training in the force and their bodies

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
The Jedi have been enforcing peace since the old republic, that isn’t an excuse. Jedi have always been in temples training and training in the force and their bodies
Yeah but those satellite temples are next to the local cuisine place not government buildings.

:russ:

Seriously it’s probably just a friend of one of the directors. Doing that much alien makeup for a tv show, they just threw a guy in their for a one off episode.

Last edited:

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
I tried getting into the manga they released but it was a little too bland for me. I followed the high republic a bit when it first started but, my interest in it dropped off.
The high republic books are actually pretty good to me, it honestly makes the prequel movies make a lot more sense seeing how they act in the books.

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
the last show I watched was Obi.

Was Ashoka any good?

Star Wars has been stale for a minute. They've milked this cow for all of the lactose you can possibly get. How many prequels can you have :mindblown:
It had it's up and downs. Sabine's character was much, much worse than she was in Rebels. Baylan was the big highlight and obviously Thrawn coming back has potential going forward. Ahsoka is like how she has been in Rebels and Mando.

This is set like 100 years before Episode 1 I think so it's a new cast at least. Though writing in Acolyte has been really spotty even by Star Wars standards :francis:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
the last show I watched was Obi.

Was Ashoka any good?

Star Wars has been stale for a minute. They've milked this cow for all of the lactose you can possibly get. How many prequels can you have :mindblown:
Asohka (coworkers/that bish from work was good enough.....

That theme song hits though.

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
tbh with you guys, i kind of fukk with this series. i'm interested to know more about all the jedi and get a backstory rolling for all of them. it's a good mystery series weaved into the star wars universe. plus, i do enjoy the use of the force with the kung-fu element, as long as they manage to make the fighting scenes actually dialogue strong with quality themes and ideas expressed.

otherwise, it gets old. soon someone gonnas have to start swinging a saber though

also, mae gone get fukked up by that wookie jedi tonight :pachaha: