‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

Conz

Superstar
Daps
i didn't watch Ahsoka, and never watched beyond episode 2 of the widely heralded Andor, b/c... and i'll scream this from the mountaintops for the rest of my life... Rogue One is overrated and the most pointless piece of media ever created.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
they fukked up with Finn so bad, and fukkin... jesus, i can't even remember Oscar Isaac;'s name absolutely sucks. what a garbage character. i genuinely keep thinking "Mace Windu." i cannot think of this bootleg Han Solo's name. I'm gonna keep typing until i get it. holy shyt. this is more the fact i probably have early onset dementia than anything he did, but that character fukkin sucks. Poe. fukk Poe. There's only one true Poe and he's an animated panda.
Poe is one of the most nothing ass characters in sw history. He has the charisma of a turnip and they tried to make him Han Solo 2. fukk right off with that.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
i didn't watch Ahsoka, and never watched beyond episode 2 of the widely heralded Andor, b/c... and i'll scream this from the mountaintops for the rest of my life... Rogue One is overrated and the most pointless piece of media ever created.
Rogue one has like 3 good scenes but they're really fukkin good to be fair.

Andor was good but the fact that it takes place a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, but everyone has a British accent is pretty fukkin annoying and distracting.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Rogue one has like 3 good scenes but they're really fukkin good to be fair.

Andor was good but the fact that it takes place a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, but everyone has a British accent is pretty fukkin annoying and distracting.
Rogue One looks good for the most part. i'll give it that. that's all though, it's a very stupid, very pointless movie that never needed to be made. now it's held up like a classic b/c of how much other garbage they put out afterwards.

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Poe is one of the most nothing as characters in sw history. He has the charisma of a turnip and they tried to make him Han Solo 2. fukk right off with that.
the only good thing he did was introduce the world to BB-8.

for all the love Oscar Isaac gets, dude plays a bunch of "who gives a fukk" characters... but that's for another thread

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
There's only one true Poe and he's an animated panda.
full
Despite his penchant for morose prose and black and white clothing resembling that of a Panda, Edgar Allen at no point in time, ever was one.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
So why u in here? Why even comment?

Conz

Superstar
Daps
So why u in here? Why even comment?
b/c i watched the Acolyte, which is... yeah ok, whatever, i guess, i'll stick around for another episode or 2 to see if it breaks the recent Star Wars stink. and that sir, is the peak of Star Wars entertainment in 2024

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Naw, we love all kinds of female protagonists, just hate poorly-written ones like Rey...

We saw Luke, Anakin, hell even Obi-Wan train up to get to their respective levels, Rey was NBA-level Jedi in less than a day...

Smh...
this is so overblown. everyone knew where Rey was going and what she would end up... did we really need to see her playing blind space lasers and raise an x wing? we didn't. get on with it. the real problem with Rey was not that she was a "mary sue" it's that Rian Johnson stuck her on an island for 3/4 of a movie, and then JJ, instead of building off what she did in Last Jedi, just decided he'd pull storylines out of a fukkin hat. Force Awakens is fine, Last Jedi may have been fine in a vacuum, but it hated The Last Jedi, and then Rise of Skywalker hates the Last Jedi and was a flaming piece of shyt

and fukk man, they couldn't let Finn actually be force sensative? what a botch job all around

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Man first 2 episodes were rough af to watch. The whole part when Mae kills Indara felt so unbelievable. Don't get me started on the dagger being more potent then a lightsaber. Rest of ep 1 was fine, her twin being alive could have them focus on some dark side powers we haven't seen.

Man Ep 2. Mae trying to kill that Jedi Master was :mjlol:. If it wasn't for Yord there would have been a stupid misunderstanding of Osha killing that Jedi master.

So the reveal that Mae thinks that Osha is dead is interesting. Makes sense for Sith to manipulate their apprentice. Though she doesn't even have a lightsaber.

The whole scene where Osha and Mae meet is like. They both now realize with 100% certainty the other is alive. Instead of Osha joining Mae or arresting her. She lets her go. :bryan:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Absolutely not. He's worse than Rey.

Agreed. Kylo Ren is a terrible character.

He doesn't even have a believable reason for turning to the dark side. Maul was raised that way, Dooku was sick of the Republic's corruption, Anakin wanted to save Padme, etc. Why the fukk did Kylo Ren turn to the darkside?

The only reason the movies really give is that Snoke told him to and he was mad at Luke :stopitslime:

Rey is definitely overpowered but if you ignore power levels she's not a terrible character. Could've been good with better writers.