Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Lets be honest

only 2 good star wars movies period.

New Hope and Empire even jedi is so so

but after that sw fans always been annoying to me I even thought that growing up during the GL era

I always liked the og shyt but always knew the fans where trash unlike og trek fans.

the shyt now is political on either side.

you got no good producer that really trying her best to stick it to her so called friend George Lucas

and cac nerds that just want a white male hero figure as the face of the franchise they're gonna be mad at anything trash Kennedy puts out but not because of quality of the show or it not feeling like SW but the lack of a white male hero other words they get mad at it for the wrong reasons.

and we know nothing is heroic about white people so you know they not going be the savior of a universe they would be to busy trying enslave everything in the cosmos if they could other words how they act now they would be acting like that all over God's univerese.

But 1 thing I never understood why do the black females that are in star wars stuff always look like they post on LSA always have them looking generic as hell.

Last edited:

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
There was potential in 7 then they butchered it
There really wasn’t, JJ is a fukking hack and he merely had people dangling as he always does on his mystery box nonsense. The man did greater damage than Rian. It’s because of him we never got the reunion of Luke, Leia and Han. Not to mention the reversion of Hans character development.:scust:

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
Disney doesn't want to pay those authors royalties for those ideas...
It really depends what is in the author's contract when they were contracted to write their respective star wars books. Disney owns the IP so they would have to have something in their original contract stating they're entitled to royalties if movies/television were made from the book. Something tells me none of those authors had the weight to throw around to get that in their book contracts. However it is customary hollywood standard for them to be compensated and credited regardless. I don't really think that is a logical reason as to why Disney wouldn't use those stories. They throw 300 million out the window for the worst CGI ever created in hollywood

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
you lost me.
Rey had a spark when she started...I loved the whole 'The Scavenger' theme John Williams created for her; man I know TFA is a rehash of ANH but I really enjoyed it, and it made me hopeful of what star wars was to come after we had gone so long with no content. But comes out, Disney didn't actually have a plan for this new trilogy, they wanted three different directors for each film and did not even plan the 3 film story arc at all, JJ kind of writes Rian into a corner in order to explain why Luke has been in hiding for so long--since Disney did not actually plan the story out before TFA was made :mindblown: How Kathleen Kennedy still has a job is mind blowing.

After heavily implying that Finn has force sensitivity, blue balling the fan base into thinking he was going to become a jedi as well--what they did to his character is disgusting

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Rey had a spark when she started...I loved the whole 'The Scavenger' theme John Williams created for her; man I know TFA is a rehash of ANH but I really enjoyed it, and it made me hopeful of what star wars was to come after we had gone so long with no content. But comes out, Disney didn't actually have a plan for this new trilogy, they wanted three different directors for each film and did not even plan the 3 film story arc at all, JJ kind of writes Rian into a corner in order to explain why Luke has been in hiding for so long--since Disney did not actually plan the story out before TFA was made :mindblown: How Kathleen Kennedy still has a job is mind blowing.

After heavily implying that Finn has force sensitivity, blue balling the fan base into thinking he was going to become a jedi as well--what they did to his character is disgusting
she has an annoying voice and was gifted every ability she has without given. her origin was butchered and reconned and she's perfect at everything and takes no Ls. She's pretty awful tbh.

The best characters from the disney era are Kylo Ren and Mando...easily

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
she has an annoying voice and was gifted every ability she has without given. her origin was butchered and reconned and she's perfect at everything and takes no Ls. She's pretty awful tbh.

The best characters from the disney era are Kylo Ren and Mando...easily
Absolutely agree about Kylo. I think if they hadn't written such horrible sequels to TFA that they could've made Rey really cool. I'm personally a fan of how Daisy Ridley played her, I can understand not digging her based on how she was written. But I just felt TFA was a very promising beginning.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Absolutely agree about Kylo. I think if they hadn't written such horrible sequels to TFA that they could've made Rey really cool. I'm personally a fan of how Daisy Ridley played her, I can understand not digging her based on how she was written. But I just felt TFA was a very promising beginning.
this is still a top ten, maybe even FIVE illest thing ever in star wars history:
ra1uodqkkxq51.gif

and the theater was silent as fukk [even gasped] when this happened
kylo-ren-kills-his-father-han-solo.gif

foG6hz.gif

he was actually a beast in TFA...and didn't bring the next two movies down at ALL...he was acting thru some terrible writing and story arcs

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
What doesn’t make good business sense is continuing to do what they’ve been doing….putting out product that’s mediocre. Disney‘s handling of the Star Wars franchise absolutely puzzles me. They spent $4 billion dollars to purchase the franchise and have done nothing to make it profitable. The theme park isn’t drawing people in, they’ve had to shut down a hotel dedicated to the Star Wars experience, the only film that actually made them a real profit is Force Awakens (which was purely nostalgia driven) and they‘ve put out mediocre show after mediocre show. They had a money maker in Mando and Grogu, but bushed them because everything has to be female centered. Nobody watched Andor because of the apathy people feel for Star Wars universe. Now…let’s force a bunch of gay people in it! That always works! :snoop:

Any other business head would fire everyone at the top and completely revamp everything. Listening to the older fans isn’t a bad thing. Trying to keep your franchise alive while shutting them out….is. The results are right in front of us.
No, you're getting a Mando movie is what it is, Disney said we spending millions on these joints, one if these need to be an actual movie.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile

I became annoyed at Rey when she was able to pull a Jedi mind trick in TFA without any prior knowledge plus resist a mind probe by Kylo for no damn reason.

They had to use the novels to come up with a explanation :mjlol:

She was suspect as a character from the first movie to me :manny: and of course, the following two movies just absolutely destroyed any chance to make her interesting or compelling instead of trying to figure out a way to make her iffy start worth following.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
they then put Calvin in here,, Life ( 2017 ) :unimpressed: they shyt brought back flash back,, they should make Life 2....
that parasite/thing was crazy af

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point you just have to accept that a large percentage of Star Wars fans hate anything where the protagonist isn't a white guy. :yeshrug:

Nothing you can do about that, it is what it is.
Girls can't use the force.
They take there ninjas in space to seriously

Conz

Superstar
Daps
they fukked up with Finn so bad, and fukkin... jesus, i can't even remember Oscar Isaac;'s name absolutely sucks. what a garbage character. i genuinely keep thinking "Mace Windu." i cannot think of this bootleg Han Solo's name. I'm gonna keep typing until i get it. holy shyt. this is more the fact i probably have early onset dementia than anything he did, but that character fukkin sucks. Poe. fukk Poe. There's only one true Poe and he's an animated panda.