Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Plus Eddy Gordo
Plus this dude
I could continue

How many brotha's IRL do you know with this cut?
Why they put Vaarl ( bottom middle) in here? Horizon Zero Dawn came out a whole year before Black Panther.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
I think people need to come to grips with the fact the bones of the franchise has always been shyt so everything built on it is shyt. Make the main character a nicca and its still mid? Make bytches only in skimpy clothes doing women shyt and its still garbage. No homos and it will still be average. Why? Because Star Wars has always been campy overrated C level Sci-Fi.
Shut the fukk up, your opinion is ass. The prison arc of Andor alone is better than any hipster unknown sci-fi you love.

I’m sure everyone who loves Star Wars is wrong and you’re just more enlightened than everyone else.

Mook

We should all strive to be like Mr. Rogers.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh
These crackas had me thinking this was going to be god awful:snoop:I gotta stop giving them the benefit of the doubt in all aspects of my life. For sanity sake.

The absolute worst part about star wars is the fans. It's the only Fandom I've run into that simultaneously is the source of its biggest stans and worst haters. I don't remember it being this bad when I was a kid or the early 2000s. I used to envy Star Trek nerds because even when Trekkies are fed shyt, they eat it gladly. At least until recently, Discovery made them cacs lose their minds.

Star Wars fans genuinely get off on hating SW creators. Some even make money doing it. This is a nightmare to witness. To the point I sometimes hope shyt gets shytter and stans slowly die off from high blood pressure.

You should stop listening to white people on media. These cacs obsessed with dei. Their minds are corrupted again. This show wasn't bad at all. Almost hated it myself but it was because the prior stuff sucked. This is a decent watch the first two episodes.

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
You should stop listening to white people on media. These cacs obsessed with dei. Their minds are corrupted again. This show wasn't bad at all. Almost hated it myself but it was because the prior stuff sucked. This is a decent watch the first two episodes.
True story. Anything they see that has a black lead or a woman in it is going to get immediately skewered before an episode even releases. They go overboard far too often and it completely negates their valid points whenever they do have them. If everything is a crisis, then nothing is a crisis.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Daps
Amandla is biracial. She would have a White father anyway lol.

She's Black on the show.

The same with the other breh.

"When it comes to the world of fantasy and sci-fi in general, it hasn't felt like a safe space always for people of color," Stenberg says. "And it's been a world that I've always deeply loved and been invested in. So to be in any way, shape, or form a part of the wave that is ushering in inclusion and safety for Black nerds, it's my dream come true."

fukk DISNEY.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I got halfway through EP 2 :camby:
World building is boring.
Cosplay is boring, Asohka was all cosplay.

You looked at them soccer balls under Amanda tank top and you was like, "I'm good"

Enjoy the yt man ashiness you watching after this.

@Realm-Breaker @Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff get ya man

Ok, I saw some stuff on Twitter, asokha was better.

Asokha was better! @Art Barr

Look, Rosario Dawson was a bad betch, still a bad betch, but she might not do all the tricks in the bedroom she used to do, if she did em in the first place.

Amanda on her best day ain't Rosario.

This post is brought to you by Jim Bean Devils cut.

581494.jpg

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I feel like the Sith could be Carrie Ann Moss.

The motive and training for Mae would fit a disillusioned Jedi and we see how much of a toll it’s taken on these four Jedi.
my early guess as well, simply for the fact she had 3 minutes of screentime. plus they can just pull the whole "there are other twins" thing.

it's not discussed enough how much casting fukks with "fandom" and horror shyt. you see a big name in a cast and they have a small part, or are playing a side character and you immediately know, "ah, that's the bad guy."

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
World building is boring.
Cosplay is boring, Asohka was all cosplay.

You looked at them soccer balls under Amanda tank top and you was like, "I'm good"

Enjoy the yt man ashiness you watching after this.

@Realm-Breaker @Bryan Danielson @Peter Popoff get ya man

Ok, I saw some stuff on Twitter, asokha was better.

Asokha was better! @Art Barr

Look, Rosario Dawson was a bad betch, still a bad betch, but she might not do all the tricks in the bedroom she used to do, if she did em in the first place.

Amanda on her best day ain't Rosario.

This post is brought to you by Jim Bean Devils cut.

581494.jpg
I concur. This shıt is ass and reeks of femcel, septic nose piercings, bedwenching and misandry.

sanchol33t

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will wait to critique at the end. Wish it was darker. Especially when showing the sith. Mae needs to be on some real evil sh1t. I think trinity is her master. Something I noticed in their duel.