2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Plus Eddy Gordo
Plus this dude
I could continue

How many brotha's IRL do you know with this cut?
2. About 3 year or 4 years ago I rocked it too :yeshrug: It's basically the black man's pixie cut.

Gather all the pictures of black men in media and that haircut is a small percentage. In gaming and comics they typically only pick one style for black men. For the longest it was bald.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people need to come to grips with the fact the bones of the franchise has always been shyt so everything built on it is shyt. Make the main character a nicca and its still mid? Make bytches only in skimpy clothes doing women shyt and its still garbage. No homos and it will still be average. Why? Because Star Wars has always been campy overrated C level Sci-Fi.

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people need to come to grips with the fact the bones of the franchise has always been shyt so everything built on it is shyt. Make the main character a nicca and its still mid? Make bytches only in skimpy clothes doing women shyt and its still garbage. No homos and it will still be average. Why? Because Star Wars has always been campy overrated C level Sci-Fi.
The EU had some fire. I think the issue with the live action is that it has to be welcoming for everyone. People are still bytching about midichlorians because it destroys their childhood fantasies so they have been doing so soft retcons with the force and it feels forced and disjointed.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
These crackas had me thinking this was going to be god awful:snoop:I gotta stop giving them the benefit of the doubt in all aspects of my life. For sanity sake.

The absolute worst part about star wars is the fans. It's the only Fandom I've run into that simultaneously is the source of its biggest stans and worst haters. I don't remember it being this bad when I was a kid or the early 2000s. I used to envy Star Trek nerds because even when Trekkies are fed shyt, they eat it gladly. At least until recently, Discovery made them cacs lose their minds.

Star Wars fans genuinely get off on hating SW creators. Some even make money doing it. This is a nightmare to witness. To the point I sometimes hope shyt gets shytter and stans slowly die off from high blood pressure.