‘The Acolyte' | Star Wars Disney+ series about the rise of the Sith

2 Up 2 Down

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These crackas had me thinking this was going to be god awful:snoop:I gotta stop giving them the benefit of the doubt in all aspects of my life. For sanity sake.

The absolute worst part about star wars is the fans. It's the only Fandom I've run into that simultaneously is the source of its biggest stans and worst haters. I don't remember it being this bad when I was a kid or the early 2000s. I used to envy Star Trek nerds because even when Trekkies are fed shyt, they eat it gladly. At least until recently, Discovery made them cacs lose their minds.

Star Wars fans genuinely get off on hating SW creators. Some even make money doing it. This is a nightmare to witness. To the point I sometimes hope shyt gets shytter and stans slowly die off from high blood pressure.
It was bad in the early 2000s when the prequels were coming out. They put dude that was Jar Jar in depression and he almost killed himself. The fandom has been toxic since Episode 1. Only difference is that majority of the adults at the time were in agreement with their hate.

En Sabah Nur

The First
Daps
Reppin
Survival of the fittest
2. About 3 year or 4 years ago I rocked it too :yeshrug: It's basically the black man's pixie cut.

Gather all the pictures of black men in media and that haircut is a small percentage. In gaming and comics they typically only pick one style for black men. For the longest it was bald.
:wtf:Pixie cut? Like Tinkerbell?

OJ Simpsom

Superstar
Daps
giphy.webp

ALTRUISM

"My enemy is a notion, not a nation."
Daps
I feel like the Sith could be Carrie Ann Moss.

The motive and training for Mae would fit a disillusioned Jedi and we see how much of a toll it’s taken on these four Jedi.
Low-key, I hope this is the twist because how are you a Jedi master and not anticipate an Assassin might have more weapons? :russ:

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the writers seem to forget the established lore to push the story forward.
Shouldn't Jedi masters immediately detect Force sensitive beings or users?

Other than that, it was whatever. Yall have me worried about the rumors about the future episodes.
I know one thing, the chuds are pulling an all nighter right now to upload their hate videos in the morning. :mjlol:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
will watch this weekend

84ssfc.jpg

The ironly of this is that South Park was making fun of the people who complain about this stuff.

"You lost your entire family. Your MOTHERS. Your sister"

So no Black Father? :mjlol:

Turned this LGBT AGENDA driven BULLshyt OFF right THERE :mjlol:
Amandla is biracial. She would have a White father anyway lol.