The 9-5 grind unappreciation

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I deliver mail....

Beautiful job,but upper management makes the shyt stressful...

people think its easy,but try being on your feet for 9hours while being annoyed because you got 15ft of mail with packages and management pushing you...Not to mention doing extra work

All in all,I love my job

I need a vacation though..

I just need a to reboot my spirit

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
better than going in at 6 pm,getting texts from girls telling you they're "lonely and bored right now" ,your homeboys hitting you up to go to the bar or pop bottles,or some huge primetime sports match up is about to go down.

And everyday a little piece of you dies as you eat "dinner" at 1:30 in the morning while streaming highlights from the "game of the century" on your phone in between looking at your homeboys wild club night/after party pics on instagram and the twitter/facebook update of the chick who wanted you to beat being tagged(literally) with some other dude.

But its alright though, cause you get out of work just in time to do.....nothing.Absolutely nothing .Everythings closed and youre in the awkward time frame before anything is opened.So you go home and fall asleep to the reruns of a tv show from the 80's.

But hey, when you wake up though you can do.....nothing. Absolutely nothing. Its the middle of the fukking day. All your friends are at their 9-5:troll: So you watch talk shows and run errands until 5:30 when your friend leaves work and is stuck in traffic so he calls you to tell you about the freak chicks they pulled and fukked last night after they popped them bottles. He would tell you more but traffic is letting up and hes going home to take a nap before they go to the bar to watch the game later.....He invites you but youre on your way to work so.....yeah,but before you two hang up he remembers seeing the chick who texted you she was lonely in the club last night hugged up on some skinny big head nikka that he know ain't down with the team and you die a little bit more inside as you walk into work......

9-5 unappreciation? Hmmm. You don't say? I've missed monday night football for 5 seasons b.

:wow:

Sent from a Super Samsung Galaxy 3 via Master Roshi's Island.

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
:what:try getting up at 4am to at work at 6am for meetings. Then wait for a route cause mangers got their thumb up their asses. Get the route drive damn near 30 miles to ya first stop of 5 which is usually 5 miles apart just to lift soda all in a hot/cold ass truck. Deal with racist ass store clerks cause u make the same if not more then they do and they been there for 20 plus years, after of 2 hours of driving you gotta drive home with is usually 40 mins, 70 mins in traffic.

:heh: ya vicious cycle what now?
im trying to get into this field. who do u work for?

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
on average wat time did your day usually wrap up? u mention traffic. where did you deliver?

depends on volume and i didnt deliver, I merchandise the stores.

They would start around 6am and get done around 3pm, they get paid 22 an hour though, need ya CDL

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
Ya still probably not worth it

Good luck with that commute for the next 20 years or so

Probably going to be shifting into family business out there once my house is done being built. Won't have any commute at that point. But I'm sure you can better tell me what's worth it and what's not being that you're a scion of the real estate industry and all. Thanks for the input.

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
A 9-5 schedule beats a rotating schedule any day of the week. Try working 7-to 3:30 p..m . one week, then 4pm to 12:30 a.m. the next. shyt is a hassle and u can never set ur body clock cuz u are always waking up at different times. I think my best shift at a job was either 10 hour days working from 7 to 5:30 in the evening or either when I had a 7:30 to 4 one. Cause at least u have a few hours in he evening to do things other than getting ready for work again.

Daps
I work from 2p - 10:30p...Tues-Sat. Aint that bad...I make it work for me. Only thing is I gotta burn vacation days to enjoy the weekend when something goin down. Glad to have a j and money in my pocket. I do wanna work for myself one day though. Just gotta figure out what to do.