The 9-5 grind unappreciation

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Monday, Tuesday and Friday. I love it. Other then the fact that everyone else is working those 4 days, so I just lay around. Nothing much to do.

I don't know how to have fun alone:to:

but you got a son right, so i imagine you just play with him all day unless he's in school

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i work 12 hr shifts. usually starting at 6am or 7:45am. Its the best damn job I ever had, Im gonna hate the day I leave it. It beats the days when I used to flip burgers at Mcdonalds.

No matter how bad your job is man, its beats not having a job, having no money. Having no money = hell on earth. Appreciate your jobs brehs

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Getting out of bed is the hardest part. Getting through the work day is second hardest part.

What a drag life can be. Get to retire when you old as shyt.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
You still winning bruh cause I know some people who don't get that.

We don't get "sick time" so I think thats why we get extra PTO

Outside of 4 Floating Hoildays & National Hoildays we basically have to use PTO for everything else..

:what: No sick time !?!?!?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:what: No sick time !?!?!?

Yeah I know, it kinda sucks. if you call in sick they will just use your PTO to make up for the time.

Like I mentioned they give you extra PTO to compensate, and the benefit to me is with most jobs if you don't use your sick time you lose it at the end of the year. But that PTO rolls over from one year to the next as long as you don't have more than 250 PTO hours.

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I deliver Mail too breh and i feel ya there,i had a two week Vacay in January and I still need another one,Whats fukked up is that I had a Day Off taken away from me when one of my Co Workers Called in Sick:shaq2:

Im just waiting on the day i get to be a Regular when I can get Fri/Sat/Sun off all Back to Back:noah::noah:

:to:Im a PTF and that TE/Casual Life was shyt,ill pray for you mang

same way wit me,on top of that Ill usually get sent to another P.O if they are Short a Man or if any of their people are running past 6 PM

you will be making reg soon...

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
This shyt is so ass, I got in today at 9 and gotta stay the whole 8hrs because my manager came in before me.
:francis: