The 9-5 grind unappreciation

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
I am 23 and never worked a single 9-5 day in my life or any day with some schedule.

fukk a peasant lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Bbwlover504

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I deliver mail....

Beautiful job,but upper management makes the shyt stressful...

people think its easy,but try being on your feet for 9hours while being annoyed because you got 15ft of mail with packages and management pushing you...Not to mention doing extra work

All in all,I love my job

I need a vacation though..

I just need a to reboot my spirit

I deliver mail to breh.

It was all good till the mangers started running us like crazy. I come in at ten and really don't start my route till around 11 most of the time. Plus every day I get a hour to a hour and a half auxiliary time.

On top of that they want us to get in no later than 6:15 on most days.

I'm at TE btw

martin payne

All Star
Daps
Reppin
los angeles
better than going in at 6 pm,getting texts from girls telling you they're "lonely and bored right now" ,your homeboys hitting you up to go to the bar or pop bottles,or some huge primetime sports match up is about to go down.

And everyday a little piece of you dies as you eat "dinner" at 1:30 in the morning while streaming highlights from the "game of the century" on your phone in between looking at your homeboys wild club night/after party pics on instagram and the twitter/facebook update of the chick who wanted you to beat being tagged(literally) with some other dude.

But its alright though, cause you get out of work just in time to do.....nothing.Absolutely nothing .Everythings closed and youre in the awkward time frame before anything is opened.So you go home and fall asleep to the reruns of a tv show from the 80's.

But hey, when you wake up though you can do.....nothing. Absolutely nothing. Its the middle of the fukking day. All your friends are at their 9-5:troll: So you watch talk shows and run errands until 5:30 when your friend leaves work and is stuck in traffic so he calls you to tell you about the freak chicks they pulled and fukked last night after they popped them bottles. He would tell you more but traffic is letting up and hes going home to take a nap before they go to the bar to watch the game later.....He invites you but youre on your way to work so.....yeah,but before you two hang up he remembers seeing the chick who texted you she was lonely in the club last night hugged up on some skinny big head nikka that he know ain't down with the team and you die a little bit more inside as you walk into work......

9-5 unappreciation? Hmmm. You don't say? I've missed monday night football for 5 seasons b.
ayo, no homo I would give u a hug if I could.....damn this post is depressing AF....I will never complain about my hours again (6am-3pm :troll:

DirtyMoney

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh: what do webmasters actually do? Edit and upload pages onto the server or just make sure that the site is up and running?

How's the pay bruh?

I make $50 an hr. working 16hr days. Daily.

About $11k a month. But the lifestyle sucks. Alotta hrs on the pc

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I deliver mail to breh.

It was all good till the mangers started running us like crazy. I come in at ten and really don't start my route till around 11 most of the time. Plus every day I get a hour to a hour and a half auxiliary time.

On top of that they want us to get in no later than 6:15 on most days.

I'm at TE btw

How long you been one?

Did u become a cca?

I'm on drug dealer hours....most of the time I come in early

When they bring me in at ten,I put a 96 in and go from there.....

I put in 96s no matter what if I'm on a full route.....

That's crazy they give u all that work....

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
I deliver mail....

Beautiful job,but upper management makes the shyt stressful...

people think its easy,but try being on your feet for 9hours while being annoyed because you got 15ft of mail with packages and management pushing you...Not to mention doing extra work

All in all,I love my job

I need a vacation though..

I just need a to reboot my spirit

I deliver Mail too breh and i feel ya there,i had a two week Vacay in January and I still need another one,Whats fukked up is that I had a Day Off taken away from me when one of my Co Workers Called in Sick:shaq2:

Im just waiting on the day i get to be a Regular when I can get Fri/Sat/Sun off all Back to Back:noah::noah:

I'm at TE btw

:to:Im a PTF and that TE/Casual Life was shyt,ill pray for you mang
How long you been one?

Did u become a cca?

I'm on drug dealer hours....most of the time I come in early

When they bring me in at ten,I put a 96 in and go from there.....

I put in 96s no matter what if I'm on a full route.....

That's crazy they give u all that work....
same way wit me,on top of that Ill usually get sent to another P.O if they are Short a Man or if any of their people are running past 6 PM

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
I work 7am-3:15pm its a great thing. I did night shift 10-6 for 4 months that sucked

How anyone could say 2nd shift(2-10) is good is beyond me thats the worst possible shift ever you literally have no life.