The '24 NY Mets. You're on the clock Cohen.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was McNeil supposed to square up like odor or Tim Anderson?
Ottavino isn’t that bad if we being honest
This lineup 1-9 is pretty good..idk about DJ tho not familiar with his past

Last two you kinda nitpicking

Why not? He's the one that could've been hurt and the one that took offense to the slide. Other than that, Hoskins did punk the team today.

With these new rules, a 95 year old grandparent can steal 2nd base on Attavino.

The lineup is OKAY, it is not pretty good. You know who's pretty good, the Phillies line up, nevermind the Braves and Dodgers and even San Fran.

I'm not nitpicking, either Baty is an everyday player or a platoon player.

And Alvarez hitting 7th is a nitpick but there's no way he's not already your, at least, 5th best hitter.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Why not? He's the one that could've been hurt and the one that took offense to the slide. Other than that, Hoskins did punk the team today.

With these new rules, a 95 year old grandparent can steal 2nd base on Attavino.

The lineup is OKAY, it is not pretty good. You know who's pretty good, the Phillies line up, nevermind the Braves and Dodgers and even San Fran.

I'm not nitpicking, either Baty is an everyday player or a platoon player.

And Alvarez hitting 7th is a nitpick but there's no way he's not already your, at least, 5th best hitter.
He did punk us bad we gotta get our get back.

To be fair stealing bases in general is pretty easy now

Phillies lineup is really good, but ain’t nobody seeing the dodgers that 1-3 is winning you games

Baty I do agree

You can move him up one spot that’s about it though

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
We gotta win this game..we already lost the series, and the tigers ain’t hot trash like previous years.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I'm so close to saying I don't want to see another Megill start. Let Butto cook.
He’s not doing that bad breh..and this is coming from someone who thinks he’s a complete bum. Only down one run, but he needs more easy innings can’t be throwing damn near 40 pitches in one inning.

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He’s not doing that bad breh..and this is coming from someone who thinks he’s a complete bum. Only down one run, but he needs more easy innings can’t be throwing damn near 40 pitches in one inning.
He's not locating at all. He got super lucky in that 3rd. Almost threw zero strikes in that inning and then got bailed out in the 4th by aggy Brewers hitters (first two outs were all on pitches above the strikezone).

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Tyrone Taylor might be my favorite pickup.. great at bat gotta score here.

Edit:I feel like you take until he threw you a strike :francis:

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
True, but, why we gotta look so goofy in a sweep? :russ:
As long as they get the goofy shyt out the way before we play the Braves and dodgers. I think the tigers we have to take serious, but the reds,royals,and pirates we should beat.