The '24 NY Mets. You're on the clock Cohen.

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Not even April 1st yet and I already gotta post the GIF

tMCvSt.gif

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sny calling out how shytty the umps are. They gonna start doing scouting reports during the games

chiefdogg

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We looked like Garbage all weekend and today. Still early Brehs, but goddamn.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
Serious question here..

How long do we stay with the non hitting status quo? I'm sure JD's gonna help when he gets to Queens.. but how much? If shyt hits the fan and we're dog shyt 30-40 games into the season.. do they just say fukk it and call up all the kids? I'm talkin on some 8-32 start or some shyt?

:jbhmm:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Serious question here..

How long do we stay with the non hitting status quo? I'm sure JD's gonna help when he gets to Queens.. but how much? If shyt hits the fan and we're dog shyt 30-40 games into the season.. do they just say fukk it and call up all the kids? I'm talkin on some 8-32 start or some shyt?

Phase 1 benchers if they aren't playing well:
Baty, Bader and Marte think end of May early June.
The remainder will get until the trade deadline. Alvarez will get the entire season.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Serious question here..

If Acuña, Williams and Gilbert show out and the team is still struggling, I can start seeing call ups around June.

McNeil is on a short leash in my book. We got a lot of talented players coming up, and he hasn't been good enough to block anybody lately.

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
If Acuña, Williams and Gilbert show out and the team is still struggling, I can start seeing call ups around June.

McNeil is on a short leash in my book. We got a lot of talented players coming up, and he hasn't been good enough to block anybody lately.
I like McNeil but I think he's suffering from the same thing a good amount of the guys are.. complacency.

McNeil
Lindor
Even Pete somewhat.
Stewert got re-upped and he's looked completely lost at the plate so far.
Baty seems like he's on some 'I can do whatever I do cause they aint got nobody behind me pushing me..' shyt.

I got a feeling we've got something a bit deeper rooted in this team and its gonna take a major move of two to shift shyt.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

Yeah, I'm down on McNeil. If you aren't hitting .300 or close to it he sucks. No power, doesn't walk. The results are too varying, let's move on.
And Nimmo, you get caught stealing once and you never steal again? Jeez.