The '24 NY Mets. You're on the clock Cohen.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Not gonna say too much after 2 games, but that better be the worst outing we get from Severino. That pitch that Hoskins hit for a homerun just can't happen.

That Baty homerun was beautiful to see and Alvarez looking controlled at the plate is as well.

The Severino thing is an experiment. He will not have an entire season to be a fukk up.
Like I said, I want to see Alvarez, Batty and later Gilbert, Acuna, etc. at the MLB level to see if they are part of the future. Today was a good day.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Not gonna say too much after 2 games, but that better be the worst outing we get from Severino. That pitch that Hoskins hit for a homerun just can't happen.

That Baty homerun was beautiful to see and Alvarez looking controlled at the plate is as well.
That nikka sucks I’m predicting a 4.50 ERA.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
How long before Severino and his 6.55 ERA goes on the DL with a mysterious injury?

Two games in and it's clear that the only players that want to compete are the young players. Bring up the prospects.

:manny:

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm glad they came back and made it interesting, but the whole game was an embarrassment.

Why are you letting Hoskins punk you like that, at home?
Why was Ottavino resigned?
This lineup, as a collective, can't hit. They go through too many and too deep of lows.

Why is Baty not in the line up? If he's your third baseman he needs to be in there lefty or righty.
Why is Alvarez hitting 7th?

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I'm glad they came back and made it interesting, but the whole game was an embarrassment.

This lineup, as a collective, can't hit. They go through too many and too deep of lows.

Why is Baty not in the line up? If he's your third baseman he needs to be in there lefty or righty.
It's the second game relax. Too early to say 'They go through too many and too deep of lows." lol

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps

Was McNeil supposed to square up like odor or Tim Anderson?
Ottavino isn’t that bad if we being honest
This lineup 1-9 is pretty good..idk about DJ tho not familiar with his past

Last two you kinda nitpicking