The '24 NY Mets. You're on the clock Cohen.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Maybe they should have signed Jordan Montgomery some time during spring training

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This is humiliating. How is this even possible?
If they are telling the players to do it you have to blame management. But we have new management too to bottom this season so hopefully they change this immediately. It is humiliating and not even an exaggerated story like usual, dude went out of his way to be fair.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they are telling the players to do it you have to blame management. But we have new management too to bottom this season so hopefully they change this immediately. It is humiliating and not even an exaggerated story like usual, dude went out of his way to be fair.

It went back into last season at least according to the video so is this a top down decision to what…keep guys healthy I guess.

Also smh at that shameful excuse the broadcast gave for Lindor running through the bag lmao

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
There's nothing to this signing other than we need a body to perhaps pitch a game cuz we can't call up anyone til the 12th.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
This is negative Mets news but not purposely negative for the 'lol Mets' narrative. Pretty damning nonetheless.

Why they do this makes no sense I agree. Hopefully, they change this.

Well the slide rule was implemented because our shortstop got his leg broken... So I could see why we of all teams are the least aggressive when it comes to this.

I assume we started playing like this literally THE year after we made the World Series. Which was when the change was implemented... Something to ponder.... :jbhmm: have we given away a lot of games over the years with this play style?

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
Well the slide rule was implemented because our shortstop got his leg broken... So I could see why we of all teams are the least aggressive when it comes to this.

I assume we started playing like this literally THE year after we made the World Series. Which was when the change was implemented... Something to ponder.... :jbhmm: have we given away a lot of games over the years with this play style?
Nah, that’s those ramen noodles they bring to the plate that they call bats.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The baby Mets :blessed:

Baty doesn't wanna go back the minor leagues. Maybe he'll finally lock up 3rd