The '24 NY Mets. You're on the clock Cohen.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
Even if caught a suspension so what? It's game 1 of the season.
He needed to go all the way up to 10 or kept it @ 0. Let dude call him a cry baby with no consequence. Weak, Mets never want to go there. They are getting picked on because they let other teams pick on them.

I hear you, but no one wants to get suspended on opening day. That's a horrible way to start the season. Especially if your a valued bat in the lineup. You miss some time, lose rhythm, end up in slump mode just like that.

I wouldn't be mad if he duffed him out, but I understand why he held back

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I hear you, but no one wants to get suspended on opening day. That's a horrible way to start the season. Especially if your a valued bat in the lineup. You miss some time, lose rhythm, end up in slump mode just like that.

I wouldn't be mad if he duffed him out, but I understand why he held back
The only excuse I can make for Jeff is dude was laying on the ground. You get no points for punching someone laying down.
Mets need to take a stand this season. Buck making faces in the dugout didn't hurt shyt.

Megadeus

Superstar
Daps
The only excuse I can make for Jeff is dude was laying on the ground. You get no points for punching someone laying down.
Mets need to take a stand this season. Buck making faces in the dugout didn't hurt shyt.

Yeah I agree there. I actually thought Jeff was trying to bark at him to get up so they could get it shaking, but Rhys wasn't biting.

We'll see him again.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course it’s the ex Phillie Hoskins with the dirty play

Good game even if it’s an L I’m just glad baseball is back

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
I mean freddy peralta is no bum..a lost is a lost, but I was happy with what I seen pitching wise.