Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Hes 34

Father time is undefeated

The long distance accuracy is usually the first thing to go

power means nothing if you can’t control where the ball goes

Same shyt happened to Adam Vinatieri

Pats got rid of him at age 34 because he lost his long distance accuracy so he had to go play in a dome in Indy

He couldn’t hit those long kicks outside anymore
Don’t you say that :stopitslime:. He’s just in a rough patch and will get back into rhythms :birdman:

Right :sadcam: :damn:?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We are about to see is Steve biscotti has the balls to take over his organization and push it forward with a young front office and coaching staff
Sadly I think it’s going to take a couple more years of incompetence for Decosta to get fired but I think this is the year they get rid of Harbs

Only thing that can stop it is Lamar getting hot and winning a few games we should lose

Last edited:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Sadly I think it’s going to take a couple more years of incompetence for Decosta to get fired but I think this is the year they get rid of Harbs

Only thing that can’t stop it is Lamar getting hot and winning a few games we should lose

That what my man o said on the podcast Saturday and Decosta inherited harbaugh he hasn’t brought in his own coach yet

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Don’t you say that :stopitslime:. He’s just in a rough patch and will get back into rhythms :birdman:

Right :sadcam: :damn:?
Its over breh

Hes still good but they need to stop letting him kick anything over 52 yards

atp having Tucker try 57 yard FGs is a waste of a down

They are better off just going for it in those situations

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Only thing that can’t stop it is Lamar getting hot and winning a few games we should lose
The roster he’s built has its issues, but a good coach could get a lot more out of them. All the sloppy and undisciplined play we get from them has been here since 2008. How many times have they led the league in missed tackles, personal fouls, and penalties in general? They’ve had a few years where the entire draft class went bust and you gotta wonder how much of it was the coaches not being able to get anything out of the players and not knowing how to utilize their players. There’s also Harbaugh not having a clue in general. Remember 2015 when he spent the whole year lying to the press about how badly Breshad Perriman’s knee injury was? You have to assume Harbaugh and Pees had a hand in ruining Matt Elam’s development too to give another example.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Hes 34

Father time is undefeated

The long distance accuracy is usually the first thing to go

power means nothing if you can’t control where the ball goes

Same shyt happened to Adam Vinatieri

Pats got rid of him at age 34 because he lost his long distance accuracy so he had to go play in a dome in Indy

He couldn’t hit those long kicks outside anymore

Matt Stover was peaking mid 30s... :sas1::sas2:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Its over breh

Hes still good but they need to stop letting him kick anything over 52 yards

atp having Tucker try 57 yard FGs is a waste of a down

They are better off just going for it in those situations
Let's see how long it takes Harbaugh to realize that.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
The roster he’s built has its issues, but a good coach could get a lot more out of them. All the sloppy and undisciplined play we get from them has been here since 2008. How many times have they led the league in missed tackles, personal fouls, and penalties in general? .

Brian Billick era had issues....2007 was peak lack of discipline and got him fired.

I haven't checked the stats...but 2008-2015 seemed more disciplined than the Billick Years and i wanted Billick back to see Billick with Flacco.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Brian Billick era had issues....2007 was peak lack of discipline and got him fired.

I haven't checked the stats...but 2008-2015 seemed more disciplined than the Billick Years and i wanted Billick back to see Billick with Flacco.
2007 was a bad year by way of penalties but they also got sank by injuries, McNair totally breaking down to the point he just couldn’t throw anymore which forced Boller back into the lineup, and the refs taking 2-3 games from them. Billick might not have been perfect, but his quarterbacks he was asked to win with were Tony Banks, Trent Dilfer, Elvis Grbac, Kyle Boller, and a broken down McNair. I refuse to believe he couldn’t have gotten more out of the 2008-12 era than Harbaugh did just off the fact that he’d have fired cam and taken over play calling at some point while Harbaugh was willing to go down with the good ship Cameron until the bitter end.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
2007 was a bad year by way of penalties but they also got sank by injuries, McNair totally breaking down to the point he just couldn’t throw anymore which forced Boller back into the lineup, and the refs taking 2-3 games from them. Billick might not have been perfect, but his quarterbacks he was asked to win with were Tony Banks, Trent Dilfer, Elvis Grbac, Kyle Boller, and a broken down McNair. I refuse to believe he couldn’t have gotten more out of the 2008-12 era than Harbaugh did just off the fact that he’d have fired cam and taken over play calling at some point while Harbaugh was willing to go down with the good ship Cameron until the bitter end.
Billick just never had the talent

I don’t remember ever questioning his scheme or play calling

If all he had was Jamal and Heap he made sure those 2 got the ball

He didn’t have Jamal splitting carries with a dude who’s a career backup

He didn’t have Heap sitting on the bench half the game

They gave Harbs the talent but he always had terrible coordinators that didn’t get the best out of the talent besides Kubiak that one year

As much as Cam Cameron is hated he is probably the 2nd best OC John has hired which shows you just how bad John is at picking assistants

remember when we could’ve had Kyle Shanahan but John chose Marc Tresman instead :heh:

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Billick just never had the talent

I don’t remember ever questioning his scheme or play calling

If all he had was Jamal and Heap he made sure those 2 got the ball

He didn’t have Jamal splitting carries with a dude who’s a career backup

He didn’t have Heap sitting on the bench half the game

They gave Harbs the talent but he always had terrible coordinators that didn’t get the best out of the talent besides Kubiak that one year

As much as Cam Cameron is hated he is probably the 2nd best OC John has hired which shows you just how bad John is at picking assistants

remember when we could’ve had Kyle Shanahan but John chose Marc Tresman instead :heh:
It just makes no sense to me that they’d fire a coach known for offense who always seemed to overachieve relative to the lack of talent he had on offense and then drafted a talented quarterback right after firing him and didn’t just promote their defensive coordinator the whole defense liked playing for who’d been there for a decade and brought the exact sort of attitude the team needed to play with. Imagine what Billick or Rex could’ve gotten out of Joe and Lamar, especially Billick. He’s famously on record saying he hated winning the way he had to with this team but since it was clear it was what they were capable of he went and embraced it.

Cam was probably the single worst play caller I’ve ever seen. He single handed cost them the games in 2010 vs New England and Pittsburgh that would’ve gotten them the 1 seed instead of the 5 seed. To this day I can’t wrap my mind around why they hired him coming off a 1-15 year that opened 0-14. It was an even worse hiring than Marc Trestman who they raced to hire after the bears fired him after back to back disastrous seasons. Who the hell else jumps to hire a guy who crashed and burned with the bears? Kyle Shanahan is also the guy who called 5 runs the rest of the way in Super Bowl 51 after Atlanta went up 28-3 :huhldup:. Harbaugh is still shyt at picking his staff though. The players had to convince him to not fire Rex and I think he didn’t get along with him anyway. He also didn’t get along with Pagano to my knowledge but spent all 6 years he was here mindlessly defending pees as the DC. How does he get through day to day life being this clueless?