Alvin

Superstar
Daps
It’s debatable

Flowers,Bateman,Agholor,Tylan Wallace

vs

Diontae Johnson,Adam Thielen,Xavier Legette,Jonathan Mingo

both are bottom 5 receiving cores

:francis: …. like real talk CAR receiving core is pretty much on the same talent/level as BAL
I'm saying it's how they are used. If we had a big standout wide out would they be used any different? As of right now we are a run first team, we need passers to keep the D on their toes and open up the run. It's just for whatever reason Harbaugh struggles with that concept.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think Justin Tucker missing FGs is on the holder more than him. Tucker was automatic from any distance when Koch was the holder. Now we see the past couple years he’s 1/7. And it’s always wide left
From what I remember, Koch trains Stout on punting and holding for Tucker. Father time is undefeated. Would like to think you're right, but we also have to face the possibility that Tucker's best days are behind him. Glad he had his best years with the Ravens and we witnessed it as well as seeing him get a SB ring.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
@STAN JONES @Shamayw_33 @BillBanneker @mr heyzel does Monken deserve same blame too? He wanted the press to ask some tough questions last week and when they didn't, he replied "weak"I think he knows Harbaugh thinks he's above criticism which is why he does the terrible game management.
Yeah, Monken takes some blame for some of the play calls, but the players still have to execute. Henry needs more snaps. No way Hill should ever outsnap him unless they're blowing someone out and want to rest the starters. Things will get even more complicated starting week 5 when they start ramping Mitchell back up.

Also pay attention to Lamar pre snap. He's doing a lot more audibles this season...we won't know if any are bluffs, but it appears he is doing them. If that's the case, Lamar takes blame for checking to plays that don't net positive yards.

Monken might be the last offensive coordinator of the Harbaugh era. I just hope he doesn't go out "soft" like his predecessors and lets us all know how incompetent Harbaugh is without compromising his future.

Last edited:

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
ok, time to level set cuz ya’ll just blaming everyone based on a few minor issues.

Fact:….. The Ravens lead the ENTIRE nfl in total yards with 835 yards through 2 games. offense is NOT the problem. WR core is not the problem. EDC spending is NOT the problem. we are moving the ball just fine. Now the usage of Hill vs Henry I agree should be 75/25% in favor Henry in my opinion.

Fact: Ravens lead the league in penalty yards through 2 games. Raiders and Cheifs game both had suspect calls against us but this is 100% blame on Harbaugh to fix. I saw a stat where we are top 6 in penalties since 2008. Major issue to fix. Can’t be undisciplined.

Fact: we are LAST in the NFL in passing defense through 2 games. Orr deserves time because Mike Mac sucked early (especially that Miami game 2 years ago) so Defense takes time to gel. need Wiggins and Maulet back.

Fact: if Cleveland is in doghouse we need Rosengarten at RT and Makari at RG moving forward.

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
scoring is down across the league. Did ya’ll see Houston with Collins, Dell, Mixon, and Diggs as a WR3 only score 19 sunday night? or Philly struggle to get 21 Monday night? Lions have the best offensive roster in the league IMO and scored 16. Defense has made a return and they have caught up to offenses. it’s clear as day. No matter what, we CANT have Minshew looking like Tom Brady in the 4th qtr.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I'm saying it's how they are used. If we had a big standout wide out would they be used any different? As of right now we are a run first team, we need passers to keep the D on their toes and open up the run. It's just for whatever reason Harbaugh struggles with that concept.
@STAN JONES @Shamayw_33 @BillBanneker @mr heyzel does Monken deserve same blame too? He wanted the press to ask some tough questions last week and when they didn't, he replied "weak"I think he knows Harbaugh thinks he's above criticism which is why he does the terrible game management.

I can’t lie he improved last week but his play calling is still predictable af especially when Henry and hill is in,

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
no we arent

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
From what I remember, Koch trains Stout on punting and holding for Tucker. Father time is undefeated. Would like to think you're right, but we also have to face the possibility that Tucker's best days are behind him. Glad he had his best years with the Ravens and we witnessed it as well as seeing him get a SB ring.
Yea he’s getting older but usually with kickers they lose power before they lose accuracy. His leg power is still there but his misses always seem to go wide left