The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:
yall just seen what Saquon Barkley just did in Brazil versus Green Bay… he would’ve been the perfect sidekick for Lamar …. Eric DeCosta should be fired
The Ravens still wouldn't be using Saquon like the Eagles did. Henry seemed like he was off the field more than he was on especially in key moments. They should've gotten 2 3rd down backs in free agency. Still didn't use the run like they should've, even though the Chiefs defense was gassed. They just don't like running the ball late in games unless they have the lead...and Lamar's scrambles don't count because they're improved.

slikkp

Pro
Daps
trade him for a WR

they should’ve did it at the beginning of the offseason

The offense is noticeably better and more explosive when Likely is on the field and Moken/Lamar obviously want to use 3 receiver sets

Andrews,Henry,Ricard don’t fit what Moken/Lamar want to do on offense

There’s a disconnect between the coaches and front office

Those guys fit Romans system
I literally just said this to my girl watching the packers/eagles game.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

I literally called this out earlier in the thread @xXMASHERXx

You kinda downplayed it.

My coach has complained about it

Now we have footage of your coach complaining about it.

It’s really a bad trend how the refs either let the Chiefs get away with shyt or don’t call the game the same way for them as the opposing team

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The Ravens still wouldn't be using Saquon like the Eagles did. Henry seemed like he was off the field more than he was on especially in key moments. They should've gotten 2 3rd down backs in free agency. Still didn't use the run like they should've, even though the Chiefs defense was gassed. They just don't like running the ball late in games unless they have the lead...and Lamar's scrambles don't count because they're improved.
its been like that his whole career tho

we knew this before we signed him

hes not a 3 down back

hes not gonna be on the field in obvious passing situations

this is why some of us didnt want him

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX

:what:

what makes you think the Ravens wouldn’t use Saquon like Philly used him yesterday and the Giants did for his six years with them

The truth is Saquon is one of those RB’s that you literally can leave on the field at all times … if you watch the game last night, it was several plays that Jalen hurts lined up in shotgun position with no backs in the backfield, and Saquon lined up either in the slot or wide out - only him and CMC have that unbelievable versatile skill set

while, on the other hand, Derrick Henry has played in a traditional set where the quarterback is under center the overwhelming majority of the time … at the end of the day is nothing you can do. as great as Derrick is - it just wasn’t the right fit for the style of Lamar / Ravens off

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Thing is I hope he holds up.

Missed time the previous 2 seasons before last year.
Me too. He concerned me dipping his shoulder hitting DBs...I immediately thought of RG when he injuried himself playing for the Browns.

I'm sure Tee, Monken and Harbaugh will tell him we don't need that shyt...just get down or out of bounds.