The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
“We didn’t bring Derrick Henry in here to be the guy that gets the ball 30 times a game” - John Harbaugh

:snoop:

like I said they brought him here to play the Gus Edwards role

HB dive on 1st down and goaline carries in the redzone

not even gonna blame Moken for this, its all John Harbaugh

Red Money

All Star
Daps

DeSean Jackson:

People don't understand how he [Lamar] was raised...he plays backyard football. He [Lamar] may not make the right reads or make the right throws, but he still young, he 27. Only been in the league 7-8 yrs, he needs a little more time.

Lol. So he the black Brett Favre out there now? LJ been treated like a make-a-wish QB for a good minute. If he retired today Lamar would be a HOFer and it feels off thus far.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The realest shyt I ever spoke especially after his Derrick Henry comment :russ:
that shyt pissed me off

like wtf is the point of signing Henry if you gonna use him in a RB committee :mindblown:

but you won’t hear a soul in the media criticize him for his terrible coaching

they literally ran back the same gameplan they used in the AFC championship game and not one person has called it out

As much as I want us to win, a terrible season is needed to get rid of Harbaugh

I have no faith in this team winning in spite of him

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
that shyt pissed me off

like wtf is the point of signing Henry if you gonna use him in a RB committee :mindblown:

but you won’t hear a soul in the media criticize him for his terrible coaching

they literally ran back the same gameplan they used in the AFC championship game and not one person has called it out

As much as I want us to win, a terrible season is needed to get rid of Harbaugh

I have no faith in this team winning in spite of him
Bro as I said on the podcast harbaugh and decosta bringing in Henry was him admitting that he fukk up by not running the ball in the afc championship game but the dumb mfer did the same shyt, I swear it’s no reason that this man should be considered for a contract extension.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Bro as I said on the podcast harbaugh and decosta bringing I. Henry was him admitting that he fukk up by not running the ball in the afc championship game but the dumb mfer did the same shyt, I swear it’s no reason that this man should be considered for a contract extension.
I remember how they were targeting Henry and Hopkins at the trade deadline before the Titans said no.

I hope that means they'll circle back to Hopkins if the Titans are terrible.

Maybe just use Bateman as the deep threat. A year removed from a major injury.