The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
This ravens team not built to beat kc, they can beat anyone in the league but pat
In theory they should be, but he always finds a way to torch Bmore's defense. Chiefs dropped 2 tds as well.

The best chance defensively might have been in the AFC championship, but for whatever reason they left Kelce on single coverage that 1st half and didnt run the ball on offense.

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
I said we should’ve traded Mark Andrews for a receiver and every Ravens fan said im crazy

To me it was clear that Likely was better fit for the offense once Andrews got hurt and they should’ve moved him in the offseason for a receiver
I disagree. You got two of the best tight ends in the league you better figure out how to use them together. Biggest mistakes they made were not resigning Zeitler and trading Moses

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
I disagree. You got two of the best tight ends in the league you better figure out how to use them together. Biggest mistakes they made were not resigning Zeitler and trading Moses
Agree about the TEs. Monken won a chip at Georgia utilizing 2 TE sets. it’s on him to scheme it up. Disagree about Zeitler. he is 34 , wanted a big pay day and has been hurt the entire training camp for the Lions . so either way it was smart to move off him. Moses, I do think we could have kept for 1 more year since he wasn’t expensive but injuries started to pile up for him as well

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Really hope Devontez Walker emerges later in the year. Hopefully he can at least get active.

Odell was the deep ball guy last year. They need someone they can just set up shot plays too.
Theres no reason for him being a healthy scratch

At the very least they can have him run go routes every play to stretch the defense like we used to do with Torrey early in his career

I don’t know what they are expecting out of Agholor and Tylan Wallace but Tez needs to be active and playing snaps every game

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
the fact that we didn’t bring in any receivers is still insane to me

every move we made(or didn’t make) in the offseason didn’t make any sense

what WR were we supposed to bring in? $26 million for Ridley ?? he was the only decent FA. We drafted WR in 3 str8 years. Hollywood asked out, Bateman is a bust, and Zay is good. We probably will have to trade for a vet to get a legit guy.
Hoping Devante is available . Dream would be Tee Higgins but that won’t be until next offseason

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Hopefully, he'll only miss a few weeks. Young guys gotta step up.

I need to see more of Ojabo when offenses decide to run right at him, but last night I didn't see him on the ground, which has been one of his issues.

Oweh has to get better gathering himself before he makes contact with the QB. He rushes the passer like a dog chasing a car...once he gets there he doesn't know what to do with it. Those pressures aren't sacks because he comes in too hot and doesn't allow himself to adjust to subtle movements.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Theres no reason for him being a healthy scratch

At the very least they can have him run go routes every play to stretch the defense like we used to do with Torrey early in his career

I don’t know what they are expecting out of Agholor and Tylan Wallace but Tez needs to be active and playing snaps every game
Yeah I’m not sure why Tez isn’t getting any snaps, he seems a good fit for what Monken wants from a WR compared to Bate (who I think is just a bad fit for us). At least his speed should translate to keeping defenses honest.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I heard Likely doesn't want to leave Baltimore, but after a game like that, it's only a matter of time until someone gets his ear and tells him how much money he can make somewhere else. No way Ravens will pay him and Andrews big money. I'd like to see them use both or Lamar atleast see both as options.

Andrews pissed me off last night with that dumb ass baseball sliding catch on 3rd down when he should've caught the pass in stride. Dude avoids contact ALL THE TIME...when sometimes you gotta play football and stop being soft. I have never seen a TE slide into catches as much as Andrews in my life. If a defender is within 2 yards of him...he's sliding or catching that shyt as low to the ground as possible.

Anyway...its on Monken and Lamar to get the ball to them both.

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
well I don’t think Andrews is one of the best TEs anymore

he has lost a step and he gives you nothing after the catch

It’s better to trade him now while his value is still high