The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Eric DeCosta has to call Denver up and offer them a 3rd & 6th round picks for Courtland Sutton because Rasheed Bateman is a fukking waste of a uniform
the fact that we didn’t bring in any receivers is still insane to me

every move we made(or didn’t make) in the offseason didn’t make any sense

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
good game but Lamar gotta hit those TD passes if they’re going to win a chip

can’t be missing back to back td passes with the game on the line
The one to Flowers was a miscommunication. I'd put more of that on Flowers. No need to sprint through that open spot. Just settle into that zone and its a TD.

Yall brehs wont like it, but I seriously question Zay's FB IQ as a #1 Wr. He had another play where he could have got the 1st down but instead juked back 3 yards.

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The one to Flowers was a miscommunication. I'd put more of that on Flowers. No need to sprint through that open spot. Just settle into that zone and its a TD.

Yall brehs wont like it, but I seriously question Zay's FB IQ as a #1 Wr. He had another play where he could have got the 1st down but instead juked back 3 yards.
I feel the same .. he has the physical traits but I’m not sure about the mental part..

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Lamar said in the presser that the pass wasn’t even for Zay

Said he was throwing to Bateman and he expected him to sit down but he zigged and ran outside

He said he didn’t even see Zay coming across until after he threw the ball but he would’ve thrown to Zay had he held the ball another second

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I feel the same .. he has the physical traits but I’m not sure about the mental part..
I think he just overthinks when he has the ball in his hands

He has even mentioned it in a couple interviews so hes self aware

He just has to be better at taking the yards the defense gives him and stop looking for the homerun every play

I like him but I think we can use him better than we do

we run too many screens and sweeps with him

they need to use him in the slot more

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
the fact that we didn’t bring in any receivers is still insane to me

every move we made(or didn’t make) in the offseason didn’t make any sense

very true
actually how many plays did Nate Williams actually play
They should’ve used that first round pick on one of them big WR’s

crazy thing about Zay with his 3 bunny hop … was Bateman got called for an illegal block because Zay was hopping backwards
:snoop:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Lamar put up almost 400 yards w/makeshift Oline and no real #1 Wr

As the Oline gels/figure out a running game.....Lamar might fukk around and get his 3rd MVP:patrice:

Think 2019 of the early loss to KC before they started putting wins together.

In terms of Likely and Bateman I think Lamar just has to float downfield passes to them. Never try to overthrow them. Just let them go and make plays on the ball. He has to give them a chance.

Pray the Raiders or Titans bottom out and trade for one of their WRs.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
very true
actually how many plays did Nate Williams actually play
They should’ve used that first round pick on one of them big WR’s
I think he only played on special teams

they had Jaylon Armor-Davis out there when we played nickel

I said it during the draft, Decosta would rather draft depth on defense when we need starters on offense

they are too used to Lamar making it work with scraps

they dont realize how easy its gonna be if they actually give him a line that can pass block and some legit receivers(preferably some that arent 5'9)