The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I know it doesn't look good to cut draft picks. Correct if I'm wrong though. Ravens cut Emory Jones.

Did he or did he not have a better pre season than Devin Leary? He was a wasted draft pick when they got him, but now they double down and keep him over a guy that had higher upside?

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Ravens rb room is cursed

Beyond that the RB room has been unstable since the decline of Ray Rice and him forgetting to buy the video tape.

But Lamar has been the most consistent runner for the Ravens since Ray Rice (And should be applauded as such). Now with Derick Henry we should be getting Reggie Bush & LenDale white 2.0 for a couple years with Lamar obviously being a superior passer respectively.

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Beyond that the RB room has been unstable since the decline of Ray Rice and him forgetting to buy the video tape.

But Lamar has been the most consistent runner for the Ravens since Ray Rice (And should be applauded as such). Now with Derick Henry we should be getting Reggie Bush & LenDale white 2.0 for a couple years with Lamar obviously being a superior passer respectively.

we never seen Lamar with full time JK Dobbins , then when they got the speed demon rookie dude last yr he got hurt .

Gus Edwards looked better than Derrick Henry last yr tbh

Red Money

All Star
Daps
we never seen Lamar with full time JK Dobbins , then when they got the speed demon rookie dude last yr he got hurt .

Gus Edwards looked better than Derrick Henry last yr tbh

Keaton had a lot of potential...and should still be a good change of pace back when he returns.

Titans had passing game issues. Too many guys in/near the box cause Henry was the only threat. He should operate better with the Ravens.

Granted, inexperienced offensive line with these Ravens... but run blocking is easier than pass blocking and it's always a two back threat because of Lamar.

Big thing is 2 time MVP Lamar Jackson needs to help the line by planting and throwing on time with excellent ball placement to make it all go (even throw it away)... early in the season 3 step drops and a couple 5 step drops at most until the line gets good pass blocking for longer developing plays and/or waiting for guys to get more than half step separation.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I know it doesn't look good to cut draft picks. Correct if I'm wrong though. Ravens cut Emory Jones.

Did he or did he not have a better pre season than Devin Leary? He was a wasted draft pick when they got him, but now they double down and keep him over a guy that had higher upside?
I think Leary will get cut too

both will probably be on the practice squad

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Looks like Beau made the 53. I don't have the complete list, but atleast saw that.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I am curious how they balance under center carries vs shotgun carries for Henry.

Crazy, but Roman's run approach would be ideal right now. Those pistol/3TE looks with Henry/Lamar would be dangerous.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I am curious how they balance under center carries vs shotgun carries for Henry.

Crazy, but Roman's run approach would be ideal right now. Those pistol/3TE looks with Henry/Lamar would be dangerous.
Yeah im interested in seeing this too because Lamar rarely takes snaps from under center

Its something alot of us been saying for years they need to do more

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Solidly worse team than last year imo but still think double-digit wins.
Yeah I still can’t believe DeCosta didn’t upgrade the WR core and only added 1 onlineman

We still have the same weakness from last year but we’re actually worse at those positions this season smh

If Zay Flowers gets hurt we’re fukked

and who knows what we’ll get from this oline. Reports are all 3 of the projected starters are struggling

The first 5 games will tell us alot

We play the Chiefs,Cowboys,Bills,and Bengals in the first 5 games

that oline will be tested early so we’ll know by the beginning of October if they are legit contenders this season

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I still can’t believe DeCosta didn’t upgrade the WR core and only added 1 onlineman

We still have the same weakness from last year but we’re actually worse at those positions this season smh

If Zay Flowers gets hurt we’re fukked

and who knows what we’ll get from this oline. Reports are all 3 of the projected starters are struggling

The first 5 games will tell us alot

We play the Chiefs,Cowboys,Bills,and Bengals in the first 5 games

that oline will be tested early so we’ll know by the beginning of October if they are legit contenders this season
great...