A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods

RA8m4b.gif

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Baltimore brehs, how much has the inner harbor improved? I'm going to the see them play the Raiders.

just from google maps, i've notice there aren't too many restaurants in that area.... or should i just find the nearest Royal Farms for a chicken box?

Check out harbor East or fells point. It's a short Uber trip away. Like 5 minutes.

slikkp

Pro
Daps

I watched this interview earlier. King Henry addressed Marlo's big mouth :mjlol:

Earlier in the off-season, EDC was on one of them Ravens official podcasts and he was asked if he would use Marlo to help recruit Henry since they played at Alabama together. EDC said he asked Marlo to stay out of it so he doesn't f it up :francis:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

We are so thin on offense at every position except for TE :francis:

this is going to be a very interesting start to the season

I feel like nobody is talking about how terrible of a job Decosta did this offseason but watch how Lamar gets bashed if we have a slow start

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
I'm interested to see how the secondary looks. Wiggins looks promising, figure Hamilton's still getting better(!), and on paper, legit solid depth at both CB and S. Still think Marlon's got something left, as well as something to prove. Gonna get a good test right off the bat tonight.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I'm interested to see how the secondary looks. Wiggins looks promising, figure Hamilton's still getting better(!), and on paper, legit solid depth at both CB and S. Still think Marlon's got something left, as well as something to prove. Gonna get a good test right off the bat tonight.
I think the secondary is going to be great

they got somebody to play outside so they can move Marlon back to the slot where he was an all pro

I think the defense overall will be fine

my concerns are with the offense…mainly the online and receiver core