The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Lions signed Allen Roninson,Tim Patrick,and Donavan Peoples Jones to their practice squad

You mean to tell me EDC doesn’t think one of those guys could make our 53 man roster over guys like Deonte Hardy or Tylan Wallace?

But we’re bringing in Lawrence Guy for a workout :beli:

Its like they only care about upgrading the defense

They really think that as long as we got Lamar he can carry whatever bums them give him in offense smh

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Lions signed Allen Roninson,Tim Patrick,and Donavan Peoples Jones to their practice squad

You mean to tell me EDC doesn’t think one of those guys could make our 53 man roster over guys like Deonte Hardy or Tylan Wallace?

But we’re bringing in Lawrence Guy for a workout :beli:

Its like they only care about upgrading the defense

They really think that as long as we got Lamar he can carry whatever bums them give him in offense smh

@xXMASHERXx @mr heyzel @STAN JONES

I want this….. I want this so bad….

We still owe yall a receipt for that bullshyt years ago and it’s time to pay up

They outta their goddamn minds if they think this ravens team is making it to the superbowl

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
They outta their goddamn minds if they think this ravens team is making it to the superbowl

I want the SMOKE!

We are not gonna be finished with y’all or the Chiefs until we say we finished!!!

Yall damaged our championship legacy

That’s not something we gonna get over it forget…

It’s always gonna be on sight with both yall franchise till we get out GET BACK

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
all this doom and gloom just like last season before we got the 1 seed. defense will take a slight step back but offense will be better in year 2 of Monken. it’s about jimmy and joe’s …not X’s and O’s.
Mads
Ro
Kyle
Our defense will be elite with those 3 on the team.
expect more 2 TE sets and Lamar to rely on Zay, Likely, and Mandrews. only concern is RG spot IMO

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think we'll see the defense in a lot more 3 safety looks this year. Expect Hamilton to play a major role as a blitzer this season with Jackson and Williams playing the deep safeties or manned up.

If Hamilton goes down, the pass rush will suffer since Oweh and Ojabo are nonexistent. I'm hoping Simpson will continue his upward trend and stay healthy because that will help offset the weaknesses of the OLBs.

Oline gonna be this teams achilles heal. Hope Lamar is aware and gets out of there more often than not.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Baltimore brehs, how much has the inner harbor improved? I'm going to the see them play the Raiders.

just from google maps, i've notice there aren't too many restaurants in that area.... or should i just find the nearest Royal Farms for a chicken box?
It's a ton of food spots on and around W. Baltimore Street. Depending on what you want, they probably got it. Italian, Mediterranean, Arabic, American...your food budget is the only thing that will limit you.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Baltimore brehs, how much has the inner harbor improved? I'm going to the see them play the Raiders.

just from google maps, i've notice there aren't too many restaurants in that area.... or should i just find the nearest Royal Farms for a chicken box?
If you follow her bro you can’t go wrong with finding a meal in the city Login • Instagram charmcitytable