The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
What’s yall thoughts on the boy Dayton Wade
I think Wade had a few good plays, but even if he did make the team some kind of way, he'll never be used effectively. Lamar gets tunnel vision too much and doesn't spread the ball around enough consistently. He's looking at Andrews, Zay and Likely in that order. If neither of them are open, yo running. He might be more inclined to check some down to Henry his season, but I'm not expecting that to happen much.

slikkp

Pro
Daps
What’s yall thoughts on the boy Dayton Wade
I like Wade. I think with Zay being our 1, we need a "quick" guy to run WR screens and short outs off rubs and picks to open up Zay to more intermediate routes. He can run the Devin Douvernay package :lolbron:

Last edited:

Red Money

All Star
Daps
They offered Tannehill a deal but he is waiting for an injury so he can start …..ala Flacco last year. other than that, there are no decent backups on the market and let’s be honest. if Lamar gets hurt we are screwed. why even invest a roster spot …i guess for a backup to keep us afloat if QB injury is not serious and he returns.

Ravens should have offered Flacco a contract. If Lamar gets hurt let Flacco pull a Nick Foles.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I think Wade had a few good plays, but even if he did make the team some kind of way, he'll never be used effectively. Lamar gets tunnel vision too much and doesn't spread the ball around enough consistently. He's looking at Andrews, Zay and Likely in that order. If neither of them are open, yo running. He might be more inclined to check some down to Henry his season, but I'm not expecting that to happen much.

I’ll drop this in for the laughs:russ:

But we still got NFL Smoke Bird niccas :ufdup: :pacspit:

😂😂😂

if you ain’t doing shyt tomorrow stop by our live podcast show it’s going to be free food and drinks

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Lions fan but just curious...what's up with David Ojabo? Does it seem like he's healthy and ready to go this season? And is this his last chance.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Lions fan but just curious...what's up with David Ojabo? Does it seem like he's healthy and ready to go this season? And is this his last chance.
Ojabo is supposed to be healthy, but he's on the ground too much, gets bullied by TEs and doesn't play through the whistle. This could be his last chance. The Ravens are all in on their young pass rushers and will scheme the old heads in unless there are injuries.

They essentially already have his replacement in Adisi Issac, so if he doesn't produce this year, or does produce and asks for too much money, he's gone.