The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I know Im overreacting, but I wish Lamar wasnt missing OTAs.

I think he's gotta build a better rapport with Bateman and needs to get chemistry with Devontez Walker asap.

Again I know Im overreacting, but after those playoffs not a good look to missing practice to go to Nascar.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I think he's gotta build a better rapport with Bateman and needs to get chemistry with Devontez Walker asap.

Again I know Im overreacting, but after those playoffs not a good look to missing practice to go to Nascar.

He's been present at OTA for multiple days.
Missing just a few days or 1 day does not equate to "missing OTAs"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Idk who's they or their credibility
But that's not the case
The Ravens have spent most of the spring practicing without quarterback Lamar Jackson.

The reigning NFL MVP has not attended four of the team’s five voluntary organized team activities so far, Jamison Hensley of ESPN reports. Josh Johnson has taken the first-team reps in Jackson’s absence.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
What's the value of it when it's voluntary in May + he works out with his receivers outside of OTA

Can we start saving our energy for conversations of value instead of clutching for BS
I hear you breh, but he's the only star QB not attending OTAs for real.

He's got a revamped Oline, new RB, new WR, in still a fairly new offense and his chemstry wth Bateman was off last year.

He's the MVP so its not bad. But if Mahomes is showing up then there is no reason for Lamar to not show up.

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hear you breh, but he's the only star QB not attending OTAs for real.

He's got a revamped Oline, new RB, new WR, in still a fairly new offense and his chemstry wth Bateman was off last year.

He's the MVP so its not bad. But if Mahomes is showing up then there is no reason for Lamar to not show up.

Different circumstances.
Lamar has earned the benefit of doubt.
We're not privy to everything that's going on.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Different circumstances.
Lamar has earned the benefit of doubt.
We're not privy to everything that's going on.

Mike Florio reports that Jackson's contract includes a condition where he must participate in 80% of offseason workouts to earn the $750,000 bonus, excluding of course mandatory minicamp. He has reportedly already missed too many sessions. However, after signing a $260 million deal last April, Jackson will probably be OK.

Maybe Lamar is working on a new mobile workout gym that's gonna out weigh the sure 750k. :troll:

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods

He's been present at OTA for multiple days.
Missing just a few days or 1 day does not equate to "missing OTAs"

Mike Florio reports that Jackson's contract includes a condition where he must participate in 80% of offseason workouts to earn the $750,000 bonus, excluding of course mandatory minicamp. He has reportedly already missed too many sessions. However, after signing a $260 million deal last April, Jackson will probably be OK.

Maybe Lamar is working on a new mobile workout gym that's gonna out weigh the sure 750k. :troll:

that OTA shyt a big deal or nah? @STAN JONES @Shamayw_33 @mr heyzel

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
750k bonus for throwing a few passes and moving around a few weights in Lamar case.....

We talking 750k for a guy that was negotiating hard for every penny in his contract....

750k throwaway money?
It’s like 1% of his salary.

The same media isn’t covering the bonus he received for an MVP and All-Pro.

The pocket watching is nasty work

Red Money

All Star
Daps
It’s like 1% of his salary.

The same media isn’t covering the bonus he received for an MVP and All-Pro.

The pocket watching is nasty work

Draymond Green said 100k fine was a lot cause it took his mom 3-4 years to earn that amount and he doesn't take that type of money for granted. He wants the money back out of respect for him moms and situation growing up.

Is Lamar backstory legit? Is he really only 27? Old man name in Lamar Demetrius and old man dress clothes style. What he doing on the side? Some questions arose when he sneezed at 750k....