The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
nice, just don’t make the chargers game Thursday or Monday. wanna fly to LA but not tryna miss work

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

How pissed would you all be if the Ravens win this game by running the ball 25+ times?

Not so much pissed the Ravens won, but beating KC by running the ball and not letting their defense dictate what the offense will do.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
That shyt is coming sooner than we think, I’m gonna say by the next tv contracts
Naw I don’t think they’ll ever take games off broadcast tv

they aren’t stupid like the NBA

streaming services will get a exclusive game or 2 every year and Sunday Ticket

the main tv deals will always stay between ABC,NBC,CBS,and FOX

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Naw I don’t think they’ll ever take games off broadcast tv

they aren’t stupid like the NBA

streaming services will get a exclusive game or 2 every year and Sunday Ticket

the main tv deals will always stay between ABC,NBC,CBS,and FOX

Shid even broadcast tv is becoming isolate just watch, Apple or amazon fukk around and give the nfl a 6 million dollar deal for it

Red Money

All Star
Daps
Jackson said Wednesday that he doesn't know how many pounds he lost, adding that he's at "two-something" hundred pounds right now.

"I'll say it was important enough to be able to move around a little bit extra, that's all," Jackson said. "Just so I can be more agile and be able to move more"

"Maybe Lamar says, 'You know what, this team has Derrick Henry now. I can drop some weight because we have the big bruiser in Derrick Henry,' so Lamar goes back to his 2019-type body," Oestreicher said.

I Guess Lamar might Smash and Dash with Derrick Henry like Reggie Bush to LenDale White.... difference being Lamar can throw that thang unlike Reggie. Pause.