The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:francis:

Guess they're giving Ojabo and Oweh a chance to produce this season. Whole lotta uncertainty with those two. Ojabo sucks against the run. I saw the Bengals TE pancake him twice last season...Ojabo was flat on his back :sadcam:. Hopefully he'll be better this season and has gotten stronger.

Maybe Van Noy will come back. I like what he did last season, but he should be getting paid more as he should because he's earned it.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Good for him, but I'm not sure why he signs there. If he wanted to be the guy, his agent should've put him in a better position with more potential for that. I know he's coming off injury and most teams would've had a back up plan for him regardless, but I don't see him beating out Gus for carries.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Baltimore County closed the domestic violence investigation on Zay Flowers. He should be good. Still gotta see if Goddell and the NFL suspend him.

You had these Sherlock Holmes and inspector gadget mfers trying to solve by reading 911 transcripts and listening to police scanners :russ:

No charges against Zay

How many games you all think Zay will get suspended?

They suspended Roethlisberger and I believe SaQuon with charges being dropped or unfounded.

He shouldn't get any but he's going to get 2 is my guess.

NFL finds 'insufficient evidence' to punish Ravens' Zay Flowers​

OWINGS MILLS, Md. -- Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Zay Flowers will not be disciplined by the NFL after being involved in a domestic violence investigation earlier this year, the league said in a statement Thursday.

"Following a review, the NFL concluded there was insufficient evidence to support a finding that Zay Flowers engaged in any activity that violated the NFL's personal conduct policy," the league said in a statement. "There will be no action taken by the league and Flowers remains eligible to participate in all team activities."

This decision comes two months after Baltimore County Police suspended a domestic violence investigation involving Flowers, who was never charged. The alleged incident occurred Jan. 16 in Owings Mills, Maryland. According to a police report, a woman said she was involved in a "violent" domestic incident with an NFL player. She told police the player's brother pulled a gun on her.

Flowers, 23, set Ravens rookie records last season with 77 receptions and 858 receiving yards. He was the No. 22 pick in the NFL draft a year ago.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Good for him, but I'm not sure why he signs there. If he wanted to be the guy, his agent should've put him in a better position with more potential for that. I know he's coming off injury and most teams would've had a back up plan for him regardless, but I don't see him beating out Gus for carries.
JK is better than Gus

if healthy he'll start over him easily

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
sheesh, Dobbins had only minimum offers . feel bad for him. Jets / Chargers are Ravens farm teams
I was hoping we would bring him back since he was only projected to get a 1 year prove it deal for 2-3 mill

if he stays healthy this gonna be a steal for the Chargers

Last edited:

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md

It was a smart move imo he’s going to eat in Roman offense