The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hes damn near 6’9

you don’t want really tall guards blocking the QBs vision while hes reading the middle of the field

it looks like we are finally moving away from the big stiffs at oline and are gonna add more athletic tackles who can pass block

I don’t think Faalele will make the 53 next season

I think we’re either gonna add 3 olineman in the draft or 2 in the draft and a vet in free agency

I think we’ll add 2 tackles and a guard

oline will look something like this

LT - Stanley/rookie 2nd or 3rd round pick
LG - Vorhees/Sala Aumavae-Laulu
C - Linderbaum
RG - Cleveland/mid round rookie or vet free agent
RT - 1st round pick/Mekari

Damn I didn’t know he was that tall:heh:

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Got to think EDC has something cooking. Ain't no way they could've convinced Henry to come here with a JV O-Line. Figure a vet's coming in soon, just a matter of which one.

Also interesting to me that Mac didn't really go hard after Queen (or Stone), at least that we know of. They could've fit that deal under their cap, easily. And now they have a need there with Wagner in DC. Curious.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

They need to quit bringing back Brent Urban. He has literally 2-5 good plays all season. I'd rather see those snaps go to a young guy that's unproven, but learning that has an unknown ceiling. Urban is what he is and I'm not impressed.

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
Stanley, Lindy, and Cleveland are the guaranteed OL starters . gotta see how Voorhes comes back from ACL for LG spot. Either way, we will defintely be grabbing a T and G in the draft

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Stanley pay cut freed up 10 mill in cap space

his paycut also makes it alot easier to trade him if we do end up taking a LT in the 1st round of the draft :ehh:

edit: didn’t realize @Wiirdo had already posted it

seanDON

Pro
Daps
Ronnie knew his production wasn’t up to the standard expected of that big extension he got ….the amount of accountability he showed reworking his contract to be THiS team friendly…is honorable

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
Ronnie knew his production wasn’t up to the standard expected of that big extension he got ….the amount of accountability he showed reworking his contract to be THiS team friendly…is honorable

Accountability ?? LOL Ronnie had no leverage. He put on tape the need to have a rotation at LT which is unprecedented for a top of the market paid Tackle. if his agent could have gotten 15 mil on the open market , he would have told EDC to F off and cut him and accept the dead money. he had no choice. make no mistake, this ain’t about him getting props. he HAD to do this. draft is loaded with tackles .

seanDON

Pro
Daps
Accountability ?? LOL Ronnie had no leverage. He put on tape the need to have a rotation at LT which is unprecedented for a top of the market paid Tackle. if his agent could have gotten 15 mil on the open market , he would have told EDC to F off and cut him and accept the dead money. he had no choice. make no mistake, this ain’t about him getting props. he HAD to do this. draft is loaded with tackles .
You absolutely right