The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Panthers got their guy. Now just Washington, Seattle and Atlanta left.

Might be safe this offseason for the coordinators.
yup Carolina is the team I was worried about too

Seems like Ben Johnson is almost a lock to go to Washington

Atlanta already offered the job to Beli but he hasnt taken it yet

now it comes down to Seattle

Dan Quinn is supposedly the favorite and hes interviewing in person today

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yup Carolina is the team I was worried about too

Seems like Ben Johnson is almost a lock to go to Washington

Atlanta already offered the job to Beli but he hasnt taken it yet

now it comes down to Seattle

Dan Quinn is supposedly the favorite and hes interviewing in person today
Seattle makes me nervous. I can see them waiting until after the championship game to make their play. I don’t see anyone else really going for Quinn either at this point so they can play the waiting game.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The key to this game is shutting down Pacheco. He’s the type of back that gives the Ravens problems. The offense has slowly but surely been running more thru him the whole season. Plus they’re gonna want to control the clock to keep Lamar off the field. Shut down Pacheco and you win the game

Kyrian Williams and the Rams created the blueprint

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
The key to this game is shutting down Pacheco. He’s the type of back that gives the Ravens problems. The offense has slowly but surely been running more thru him the whole season. Plus they’re gonna want to control the clock to keep Lamar off the field. Shut down Pacheco and you win the game

I hope you are right.

Certain fans are cocky about this game and expecting a blow out. The Ravens only beat this Grover sounding "Mexican food" eating dude one time in 5 tries.

I just hope Lamar plays looser than he did the first half of the Texans game. They looked like they were playing to not lose the game, not win it outright.

Lamar gotta play loose, the receivers gotta want to catch every ball he throws regardless of where it's thrown.

The defense gotta hit Pacheco hard everytime. No matter if he's running the rock or trying to pick up the blitz. Knock his ass out the game and keep Mahomes from scrambling and extending plays. Knock Kelce out the game too. Take his options away from him early!

No sacks against the Texans who have a worse oline than the Chiefs is concerning. They gotta generate pressure AND SACKS consistently with 4 so they can cover all his receiving options.

I hope the Ravens do blow them out because we know if it's close Harbaugh gonna do some dumb shyt and blow the game. Blow them out to take the game out of Harbaugh's overthinking ass.

The key to the offense is monken has to get the ball outta lamar hands quickly, and not try to play for the home run play, also he has to add more f’n play action to his play calling

Now the defense has to take the approach of the 49ers game imo keep pancheo from being a factor and double kelce, let someone else beat us but them 2