The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Daps
Reppin
NULL
KC defense is so cover 4 and cover 2 heavy, we can eat on power runs. Mix in with deep shots to Zay on 1:1 opportunities, PA crossing routes to Likely & Mandrews, and Lamar killing them with putting the ball in that space on deep posts. I can quietly see OBJ make some key catches this game.

When KC blitzes they are probably going to send 6+ man pressures, I expect them to start the game with that on that HOU gameplan tip. As long as we're ready for it with the quick routes and read it upfront at the line to bring in extra blockers.

KC offense will probably go 11 personnel to get Pacheco loose on boundary runs on early downs. We have to stop the early runs to force 2nd and distance. Same way we dominated the Texans on the run game, we must do the same.

KC will also be in 12-13 personnel trying to line Kelce up all over the field at FB, slot, on the line, and try to free him up with rubs and picks. Our NB whether its Hamilton, Geno, etc.. will have to really crush those screens and limit YAC.

Our defense wins this battle if we win on first down efficiency, shut down Pacheco, and keep our play-calling variable onsistently (cover 3, zone blitz, simluated pressures)

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
KC defense is so cover 4 and cover 2 heavy, we can eat on power runs. Mix in with deep shots to Zay on 1:1 opportunities, PA crossing routes to Likely & Mandrews, and Lamar killing them with putting the ball in that space on deep posts. I can quietly see OBJ make some key catches this game.

When KC blitzes they are probably going to send 6+ man pressures, I expect them to start the game with that on that HOU gameplan tip. As long as we're ready for it with the quick routes and read it upfront at the line to bring in extra blockers.

KC offense will probably go 11 personnel to get Pacheco loose on boundary runs on early downs. We have to stop the early runs to force 2nd and distance. Same way we dominated the Texans on the run game, we must do the same.

KC will also be in 12-13 personnel trying to line Kelce up all over the field at FB, slot, on the line, and try to free him up with rubs and picks. Our NB whether its Hamilton, Geno, etc.. will have to really crush those screens and limit YAC.

Our defense wins this battle if we win on first down efficiency, shut down Pacheco, and keep our play-calling variable onsistently (cover 3, zone blitz, simluated pressures)
Same thoughts here. I don’t trust their receivers to deliver on third and longs so if our guys shut down the running game early, the defense has a real chance to tee off.

Red Money

All Star
Daps
People are finding out how special of a town Baltimore is right now and I love it, Lamar brought them out today

:dahell:

You Lamar Warriors are too much....

Supporting a Canadian football team for 2years before the Ravens came to town showed it was a passionate football city.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
We have to score on this drive or we might be in trouble. KC basically opened the game up the way I wanted us to. Some good runs and easy quick throws just to build a rhythm. We need to take KC's momentum away with this next drive.