The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I wish these bytches would leave Monken and MacDonald out of the coaching carousel. Go after Spagnola for KC or one of these other top 10 defensive or offensive coordinators. They fukked Philly over taking their coordinators. Now they're trying to do the same shyt to the Ravens.

Go after KC's people :damn:

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
I wish these bytches would leave Monken and MacDonald out of the coaching carousel. Go after Spagnola for KC or one of these other top 10 defensive or offensive coordinators. They fukked Philly over taking their coordinators. Now they're trying to do the same shyt to the Ravens.

Go after KC's people :damn:
Spag is in the perpetual DC role now. He did the HC thing one time and hasn’t went back outside of being interim for the Giants. So KC is all around lucky on the staff side until Andy retires.

Macdonald is the hot candidate. Dude ain’t even 40 yet. Monken will get offers no doubt but seems like they really trying to get Macdonald.

premier58

All Star
Daps
Way easier to play defense in 2006 then it was in 2013. Harder to pass pre 2011 than post 2011. 4000 passing yards was still a milestone in 2014, by 2016, it was a footnote. Look at what Dak did as a rookie.
Correction. I meant 2004 not 2014.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Any news on Andrews or Humphrey?
One of those national reporters, wasn't Shefter...the other main guy. He said that Andrews is playing. His information is rock solid historically.

No word on Humphrey. He usually plays horrible against legit #1 receivers, but I suspect if he plays, he'll play well this week because KC receivers are ass.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I got the ravens by 10 Sunday
I hope you are right.

Certain fans are cocky about this game and expecting a blow out. The Ravens only beat this Grover sounding "Mexican food" eating dude one time in 5 tries.

I just hope Lamar plays looser than he did the first half of the Texans game. They looked like they were playing to not lose the game, not win it outright.

Lamar gotta play loose, the receivers gotta want to catch every ball he throws regardless of where it's thrown.

The defense gotta hit Pacheco hard everytime. No matter if he's running the rock or trying to pick up the blitz. Knock his ass out the game and keep Mahomes from scrambling and extending plays. Knock Kelce out the game too. Take his options away from him early!

No sacks against the Texans who have a worse oline than the Chiefs is concerning. They gotta generate pressure AND SACKS consistently with 4 so they can cover all his receiving options.

I hope the Ravens do blow them out because we know if it's close Harbaugh gonna do some dumb shyt and blow the game. Blow them out to take the game out of Harbaugh's overthinking ass.

its2late2hate

Rookie
Daps
Nervous about this game because our defense weakness is stopping the run if you had to pick the one thing we are susceptible to. a good running game + an elite QB + clever playcaller gives us a tough matchup. I agree that this game will be on Lamar and the offense. The last time we played a team with a good RB + elite QB + offensive coach, our defense was shredded and we won in OT (the rams). Also that game had rain and its supposed to rain Sunday.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
I hope you are right.

Certain fans are cocky about this game and expecting a blow out. The Ravens only beat this Grover sounding "Mexican food" eating dude one time in 5 tries.

I just hope Lamar plays looser than he did the first half of the Texans game. They looked like they were playing to not lose the game, not win it outright.

Lamar gotta play loose, the receivers gotta want to catch every ball he throws regardless of where it's thrown.

The defense gotta hit Pacheco hard everytime. No matter if he's running the rock or trying to pick up the blitz. Knock his ass out the game and keep Mahomes from scrambling and extending plays. Knock Kelce out the game too. Take his options away from him early!

No sacks against the Texans who have a worse oline than the Chiefs is concerning. They gotta generate pressure AND SACKS consistently with 4 so they can cover all his receiving options.

I hope the Ravens do blow them out because we know if it's close Harbaugh gonna do some dumb shyt and blow the game. Blow them out to take the game out of Harbaugh's overthinking ass.
this isn't the same KC that had Hill and Kelce. Kelce going to get double team and for whatever it is, people underrate our defense. This season and just historically we always play rough (thanks to suggs, lewis and ed reed). You are forgetting CJ is very mobile (like lamar and justin fields) this was also a different cj from week 1. He didn't have many completions which is still good.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Nervous about this game because our defense weakness is stopping the run if you had to pick the one thing we are susceptible to. a good running game + an elite QB + clever playcaller gives us a tough matchup. I agree that this game will be on Lamar and the offense. The last time we played a team with a good RB + elite QB + offensive coach, our defense was shredded and we won in OT (the rams). Also that game had rain and its supposed to rain Sunday.
We have home field advantage.

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
This is the best all around Ravens team ever. That defense gave up the fewest points per game, forced the most turnovers & created most QB sacks. Just suffocating. Didn’t miss a beat vs Texans. Lamar playing at an MVP level down the stretch. Down Mark Andrews, down two starting RB’s and still continues with elite rushing attack.

Let’s go!

:youngsabo:
could say that easily about the 2019 team and look what happened.