The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
This is the best all around Ravens team ever. That defense gave up the fewest points per game, forced the most turnovers & created most QB sacks. Just suffocating. Didn’t miss a beat vs Texans. Lamar playing at an MVP level down the stretch. Down Mark Andrews, down two starting RB’s and still continues with elite rushing attack.

Let’s go!

:youngsabo:

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
This is the best all around Ravens team ever. That defense gave up the fewest points per game, forced the most turnovers & created most QB sacks. Just suffocating. Didn’t miss a beat vs Texans. Lamar playing at an MVP level down the stretch. Down Mark Andrews, down two starting RB’s and still continues with elite rushing attack.

Let’s go!

:youngsabo:

it's crazy.

They kinda remind me of some of the older patriots teams where we have 40+ role players doing their part every single play. Yes, there are guys on the team having pro bowl years but the production is spread across the team where no one really dominates any particular category (like the steelers where JJ Watt is responsible for 40% of the teams sacks).

You can go through this thread and find posts of me shytting on patrick queen and justice hill some years back but I now have so much faith in these guys it's not even funny.

And this time around we can adjust at halftime unlike the greg roman years.

they-had-us-in-the-first-half-not-gonna-lie.gif

In the last 2 minutes before the half Demeco ryan found a nice little blitz scheme against us that was working beautifully.
rush 2 OLBs outside the tackle and leave a MLB spy 5 yards in front of the center on a delayed blitz. In 2019 he could've wrecked shop with that but after the half we immediately made them pay for that with doses of Likely, Flowers, and Gary Sanders Justice Hill. All throughout the game we made them pick their poison and that shyt paid off.

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
it's crazy.

They kinda remind me of some of the older patriots teams where we have 40+ role players doing their part every single play. Yes, there are guys on the team having pro bowl years but the production is spread across the team where no one really dominates any particular category (like the steelers where JJ Watt is responsible for 40% of the teams sacks).

You can go through this thread and find posts of me shytting on patrick queen and justice hill some years back but I now have so much faith in these guys it's not even funny.

And this time around we can adjust at halftime unlike the greg roman years.

they-had-us-in-the-first-half-not-gonna-lie.gif

In the last 2 minutes before the half Demeco ryan found a nice little blitz scheme against us that was working beautifully.
rush 2 OLBs outside the tackle and leave a MLB spy 5 yards in front of the center on a delayed blitz. In 2019 he could've wrecked shop with that but after the half we immediately made them pay for that with doses of Likely, Flowers, and Gary Sanders Justice Hill. All throughout the game we made them pick their poison and that shyt paid off.
Facts!! Team full of unheralded players who contribute all across the board. Very very balanced team. Even reminiscent of that 1991 Redskins team who dominated both sides of the ball and although had Pro Bowl caliber players it was just a group of guys gelling together and playing lights out. Ravens defensively dominated the Texans all game (punt return TD skewed a bit how dominant Ravens were) Even though the score was tied at halftime, the Ravens took complete control in the second half. Just on another tier right now.

Last edited:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Ravens are going to be tough to beat with Lamar dialed in like he is. Sheesh.

If my Steelers would have caught lightning in a bottle and surprised the Bills last week we would have been shellacked by this Ravens team. They are not fukking around

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Ravens are going to be tough to beat with Lamar dialed in like he is. Sheesh.

If my Steelers would have caught lightning in a bottle and surprised the Bills last week we would have been shellacked by this Ravens team. They are not fukking around
Shut your dumbass up :childplease:
Ravens nation :blessed:
Being a Steeler’s fan :ufdup:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Shut your dumbass up :childplease:
Ravens nation :blessed:
Being a Steeler’s fan :ufdup:
Shut up fakkit :gucci: Can’t you read? I was giving props to the Ravens. They are clearly the best in the AFC North and the most complete AFC team in general.

Don’t be an insufferable fan. Your squad is obviously balling out of their minds right now. No need for stanning horseshyt when you’re playing in the AFC Championship game. Act like you have been there before :scust:

Casuals I swear :skip:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Shut up fakkit :gucci: Can’t you read? I was giving props to the Ravens. They are clearly the best in the AFC North and the most complete team AFC team in general.

Don’t be an insufferable fan. Your squad is obviously balling out of their minds right now. No need for stanning horseshyt when you’re playing in the AFC Championship game. Act like you have been there before :scust:

Casuals I swear :skip:
We got tons of folks who want to see Lamar fail coming into our threads so it's nice to see a rival showing love :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

General Mills

Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
We got tons of folks who want to see Lamar fail coming into our threads so it's nice to see a rival showing love :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
Lamar is the fukking truth. When he has at least middle of the road receivers he can cook most of the league easily. Couple that with your aggressive defense he is almost unbeatable.

Glad to see the breh cooking! Unless they beat themselves I don’t see yall losing. I have to give props to your Ravens. I am
Mad envious of your inside linebackers. :mjcry:

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
If they can pull this off, and play like they did yesterday the next 2 games, you can make the case this is the best SB champion in the last 20 years.

Their advanced stats are crazy, they are elite in all 3 phases of the game and they blow out teams regularly. The defense just held a top 5 QB to 3 points.

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If they can pull this off, and play like they did yesterday the next 2 games, you can make the case this is the best SB champion in the last 20 years.

Their advanced stats are crazy, they are elite in all 3 phases of the game and they blow out teams regularly. The defense just held a top 5 QB to 3 points.
The 2013 Seahawks, 2016 pats, 2017 eagles come to mind as genuine competition for that distinction when looking at their numbers but that’s all I can think of. All the other champions since 2000 (as in the 2000 ravens onward) had at least 1 major weakness they had to overcome. The closest thing I can think of with these ravens is teams do a solid job running on them, but that also comes from them gearing up to defend the pass with a big lead so they aren’t trying to defend the run there. As much as I loved the 2006 squad, this is looking like the best ravens team ever and has to be looked at with them, the 2000 unit, and the 2008-11 unit as one of the best in team history.

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
The 2013 Seahawks, 2016 pats, 2017 eagles come to mind as genuine competition for that distinction when looking at their numbers but that’s all I can think of. All the other champions since 2000 (as in the 2000 ravens onward) had at least 1 major weakness they had to overcome. The closest thing I can think of with these ravens is teams do a solid job running on them, but that also comes from them gearing up to defend the pass with a big lead so they aren’t trying to defend the run there. As much as I loved the 2006 squad, this is looking like the best ravens team ever and has to be looked at with them, the 2000 unit, and the 2008-11 unit as one of the best in team history.
Honestly The best Pats team is the 2004 team. That was a team for ages. In regards to the Seahawks they would be my pick but it’s interesting cause outside of the SB they’re playoff run wasn’t dominant. They won a one possession game against the saints and had to stop Kap in the redzone to hold off 19-17. They have the best single unit tho, that defense

The ravens numbers are crazy

This is just regular season. Let’s see how it shakes out in the playoffs