The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Mr.Plan B

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need Lamar to put on a Lebron-type game six performance today; the better he plays today, the less pressure he will be under next week. :hubie:

I think Ravens bring this home even if Lamar shyts the bed; on paper, we are the better team.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I need the offense to play looser. They're looking like they're playing to not lose the game instead of playing to win. Need them to be more aggressive.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I need an All 22 view the whole game! Lamar is waiting for these receivers to get open and not throwing them open. Wtf!

And why the oline acting like they can't figure out the protection!
:lupe:

I have faith in the 2nd half game plan.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hate this team man. We were getting 5 yards a carry and we want to get cute.
I can see why we would want to push it passing the ball but we need to make some quick throws or screen passes and not letting the Texans dline adapt.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I need an All 22 view the whole game! Lamar is waiting for these receivers to get open and not throwing them open. Wtf!

And why the oline acting like they can't figure out the protection!
:lupe:

I have faith in the 2nd half game plan.
Yea he could have avoided a couple sacks if he just lets it rip. At worst its just an incomplete pass and still keeps you on schedule.
I’ll never understand why we don’t run the ball consistently

shyt makes no sense

They make these games harder than they have to be
Well they arent really knocking them off the LOS for real. Justice Hill YPC would be terrible too if the Texans didnt play it safe on that last run.

Bottom line is Monken has to put Lamar under center more so the Texans can feel the threat of him pulling the football out and throwing it.

At least during week 1 they were throwing screens.