The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Eye Cue DA COLI GAWD

<--- Cleveland Browns winning that many, boi!
Daps

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Flacco stans in shambles right now after back to back pick 6s :heh:
I still think Cam Cameron ruined his development personally. He never progressed beyond 2009 and 2010 & that has a lot to due with an OC who never made any sort of adjustments, routinely got caught with his pants down, and was one of the worst play callers I’ve ever seen. In the end things worked out fine for the Ravens, but I still wonder how Joe would’ve turned out if he got a coach who had a clue.

TheKongoEmpire

A Wilsonian Garveyite
Daps
Reppin
The Original Man and the First Gods
One of the biggest narratives that has been said is how much the Texans are not the same team that played the Ravens in week 1. I agree 100%. But the issue that I find with that narrative specifically is supposing that the jump in quality from the Texans is greater than the jump in quality of the Ravens but the records of each respective team doesn't show that. The Texans of course 11 and 7 while the Ravens are 13 and 4 and while I take checked the schedule I don't remember them putting up 50 points in any of their games plus the Ravens have already been two teams that are currently playing in the divisional round. It is every given Sunday so there's a chance that the Ravens are one and done this weekend but they have also shown why there's a good possibility that this may be at least a 14-point game.

As far as Lamar's wreckage doing the playoffs, he has both a new offensive and defensive coordinator to have both shown they are worth their salt. As long as they come out swinging and aggressively during the first quarter since the Ravens has not scored in any of their first quarters in the four playoff games that they have lost, there shouldn't be an issue. I was worried when we were going to play the Seahawks, I was worried when we were going to play the Lions, I was worried when we were going to play the 49ers and I was also worried when we were going to pay the dolphins. I don't have to tell you the results of those games.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Apparently, the Ravens eat 30-60 uncrustables per day :childplease:

Yall think that's the reason these nikkas play soft because they aren't tough enough to handle bread crust?

Yall think that's the reason these nikkas only play 3 quarters because they can't finish the whole PB&J, crust and all?

I got concerns :lupe: :ld:

:russ::mjlol: