The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
im ah charger fan blood
aka lamar jacksons first playoff team he lost to. booyaka!!
He had 10 pass attempts through the first 46 minutes of the game. You aren’t really trying to pin that loss on Lamar, are you :comeon:? A game where he wasn’t allowed to throw his 11th pass of the game until it was 23-3 with 9 minutes left? They didn’t get back into the game until they let him start to throw the ball.

Daps
He had 10 pass attempts through the first 46 minutes of the game. You aren’t really trying to pin that loss on Lamar, are you :comeon:? A game where he wasn’t allowed to throw his 11th pass of the game until it was 23-3 with 9 minutes left? They didn’t get back into the game until they let him start to throw the ball.

he didnt throw cuz he was running all year
But the chargers game planned for that so beautifully.
give us credit !

Heavy_Handz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Its cold af and windy

That run game gonna have to be hitting on all cylinders today

Anybody going to the game?

I got invited but its too cold for me :heh:

hopefully we win so I can go to the AFC championship game next week
The Texans haven’t played outside since December 17th. Today it’s going to be near single digits with the wind chill in Baltimore against that Ravens defense.
giphy.gif

Red Money

All Star
Daps
And A few weeks Later CJ Stroud is being praised. I'm just saying CJ's ball placement jumped off the screen day 1....contrasted to a former MVP/high paid vet in Lamar in which excellent ball placement is still shocking and not the expectation.

Thus far if CJ played for say a healthy and competent organization like the Seahawks he could be first rookie QB to win a Superbowl.

This playoff game should be interesting today...