The 2024 Baltimore Ravens thread

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
imagine all that we have gone through with finding a good OC and he ups and leaves. Or having a DC that has a good defense and he leaves too, smh.
Mcdonald is gonna get poached for sure imo.

A guy who runs a Vic Fangio scheme with a twist that addresses some of its main weaknesses (predictability and passiveness)?

I think there will be a LOT of takers.

krexzen

All Star
Daps
Mcdonald is gonna get poached for sure imo.

A guy who runs a Vic Fangio scheme with a twist that addresses some of its main weaknesses (predictability and passiveness)?

I think there will be a LOT of takers.

Yeah, I was hoping he would interview poorly, but there's just too many openings.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Beli and Vrabel becoming available gives me hope we might be able to keep McDonald for one more year

I believe Beli,Vrabel,and Dan Quinn will all get jobs from teams looking to hire defensive guys before McDonald

The two teams that worry me are Carolina and Tennessee

If he doesn’t get either one of those jobs I think we’re good

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Jerod Mayo got the head coaching job in Foxboro. One less head coaching position to worry about our coordinators being poached for.
yup and I believe Beli,Harbaugh,Vrabel,Dan Quinn,and Ben Johnson are locks to get HC jobs so realistically it’s only 2 spots open

what we need is for Harbaugh to go the Chargers and the Raiders to keep Antonio Pierce

that would take away another spot and leave just one job open

Carolina is the team we have to worry about

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
yup and I believe Beli,Harbaugh,Vrabel,Dan Quinn,and Ben Johnson are locks to get HC jobs so realistically it’s only 2 spots open

what we need is for Harbaugh to go the Chargers and the Raiders to keep Antonio Pierce

that would take away another spot and leave just one job open

Carolina is the team we have to worry about
I think everyone is waiting to see what Harbaugh does. I think once he makes his move, I expect the position to fill quickly.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I think everyone is waiting to see what Harbaugh does. I think once he makes his move, I expect the position to fill quickly.
yeah and wildcard weekend

there are reports that Tomlin could step down and the Eagles could fire Sirianni for Beli if they lose so it might be more jobs opening up :beli:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
yeah and wildcard weekend

there are reports that Tomlin could step down and the Eagles could fire Sirianni for Beli if they lose so it might be more jobs opening up :beli:
Yeah depending on how some team perform, I can see some other jobs opening up. I could McCarthy being gone(not saying he should be) if the Cowboys don't make it to the NFCCG.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
6 all pro nods :banderas:

Front office HAS to hang onto at least 1 of the 2 between Madubuike & Queen. Can’t lose 2 all Pros in a single winter.
I think we def should try to keep Madubuike since we haven’t hit in the draft on d line much and we could develop Simpson as a replacement .

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
6 all pro nods :banderas:

Front office HAS to hang onto at least 1 of the 2 between Madubuike & Queen. Can’t lose 2 all Pros in a single winter.
Queen is 100% gone

they really can’t afford to keep Madabuike either

the franchise tag for DT gonna be around 20 mill

maybe they could sign him longterm and give him a low 1st year cap number but idk

I think Beaks is gonna get a 100 mill offer from somebody and we can’t match that

right now we’re only projected to have 13 mill in cap space