The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
i dont believe in our defense

we should win this game easily but i wouldnt be shocked if we lost

Damn I look at Allen as Tebow with a stronger arm and better throwing motion nobody scares me on their offense and our secondary has the advantage besides peters he’s our weakest link imo

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Depends on the weather.

If its not raining/snowing and high winds..

Raven could win in a blowout. Only thing stopping the Ravens/Lamar is the weather. If he can get good weather he'll throw the ball well and that makes them unstoppable.

it supposed to be in the lower 40’s with no rain or snow insight

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I see this as easy work I just can’t see Allen putting up 17 points against this defense I believe the ravens offense will start out slow but eventually getting on track and blowing the bills out 38-14

Depends on the weather.

If its not raining/snowing and high winds..

Raven could win in a blowout. Only thing stopping the Ravens/Lamar is the weather. If he can get good weather he'll throw the ball well and that makes them unstoppable.
I heard reports that high winds are expected which is why I believe its going to be very similar to the Niner game. And don't discount the Bills D. I would say they are as good if not better than ours. With the wind being a factor they can put them in some good field position. I'm looking at a score of about 21-24 with us on top.

Last edited:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I heard reports that high winds are expected which is why I believe its going to be very similar to the Niner game. And don't discount the Bills D. I would say they are as good if not better than ours. With the wind being a factor they can put them in some good field position.
there defense is better than ours without a question

our D benefits from sitting on the sideline alot.Dont be fooled by the numbers

this Bills team reminds me of our old team in the early Flacco days

if we dont jump out to a early lead and they get the running game going its gonna be a tough game

i still think we should win either way

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
i dont believe in our defense

we should win this game easily but i wouldnt be shocked if we lost

The pass rush is very inconsistent, but I think the defense is good. It seems like if they can get a sack early, they can consistently get pressure for the rest of the game.

The Bills have only beaten 1 team with a winning record. I see this game being close for some odd reason, insert weather, 10 day break for the Bills, Ravens just come out slow...whatever, but the Ravens will win. Hopefully, I'm wrong and the Ravens blow them out and LJ can sit for the 4th. I've been noticing that people are starting to get a little late on their hits on him. They can't afford to lose him. I think GRO might have a bit of a vendetta against the Bills for firing him when he was there, so he might be calling plays with a little more motivation. Ravens win 27-12.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
there defense is better than ours without a question

our D benefits from sitting on the sideline alot.Dont be fooled by the numbers

this Bills team reminds me of our old team in the early Flacco days

if we dont jump out to a early lead and they get the running game going its gonna be a tough game

i still think we should win either way

This

I was thinking the exact same thing. As long as the offense holds the ball, no one can score points on the D if they're on the sideline. It's imperative that the Ravens continue to control the pace of their games to protect their weak link (the D).

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bills have benefited from a soft schedule and I don’t think they have the weapons to hang with us. They’ll be tough but I think we wear them down with run game and close them out late 3rd/early 4th quarter.
This.
Although they have a good defense, they haven’t played a qb like Lamar yet (I know Brady, but that pats offense is meh) and their schedule is trash.

Unless the weather is terrible, or we play flat, I think we should handle business even though their run game could give us problems.