The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
No,I believe in Hurst

I think he can be a great downfield weapon but for some reason they mainly have him run short hitches or outs

the Andrews injury might be a blessing in disguise if he takes advantage of the opportunity and shows the coaches he can do more that just run 5 yard chain moving routes

the long TD last week showed you what type of speed he has

he can be a mismatch on LBs and safeties down the field...the coaches just have to take advantage of it and start scheming up plays for him

my bad fam I meant james hurst

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nevermind,I just found out Stanley is hurt so most likely you’re talking about James Hurst starting at LT :snoop:

im worried af

especially with Lamar already dealing with a thigh injury

we better just run all game

This feels like a classic trap game to me, short week, some injuries:patrice: The jets are bad, but not that bad:patrice:

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This feels like a classic trap game to me, short week, some injuries:patrice: The jets are bad, but not that bad:patrice:
Im not trying to hear that trap game bullshyt

this team needed a last second FG to beat the Dolphins last week and got blew out by the Bengals the week before

even if Lamar doesn’t play,losing to the Jets at home is inexcusable

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this team needed a last second FG to beat the Dolphins last week and got blew out by the Bengals the week before

:russ:

Daps
Classic trap game, andrews is questionable same with lamar and its on a short week after playing a top defense like buffalo away so its tough. I hope lamar does not rush it and force it if he isnt 100 percent dont risk it same with andrews. rg3 and hayden can beat jets with good coaching

Jefe Blanco

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I would sit Andrews for this game. We should be fine with our other TEs. Hopefully Roman calls a better game than he did against the Bills and sticks to the run. Teams have been going for Lamar's legs and I know that scumbag Greg Williams will have something cooked up to punish him. I'm hoping this game turns into a blowout and we can sit the starters for the 4th quarter.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Classic trap game, andrews is questionable same with lamar and its on a short week after playing a top defense like buffalo away so its tough. I hope lamar does not rush it and force it if he isnt 100 percent dont risk it same with andrews. rg3 and hayden can beat jets with good coaching
Yeah i kinda want them to sit Lamar just cause I know that piece of shyt Greg Williams is telling his team to try and hurt Lamar tomorrow

I would hate for a brawl or something to break out cause of a dirty hit on Lamar and some of our guys end up getting suspended

you always gotta worry about shyt like that when you’re playing sorry teams with nothing to lose

Daps
Yeah i kinda want them to sit Lamar just cause I know that piece of shyt Greg Williams is telling his team to try and hurt Lamar tomorrow

I would hate for a brawl or something to break out cause of a dirty hit on Lamar and some of our guys end up getting suspended

you always gotta worry about shyt like that when you’re playing sorry teams with nothing to lose
damn bro wtf is this guy is he going to want to injure players? wtf

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Williams would be outta the league if he did that shyt fam. He still has that bountygate stench on him no matter how much he tried to clean up his looks. Doing that shyt would be the end of his career.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md

Real talk home field is in our gasp and it’s no way harbaugh is letting this team fukking this up