giphy.gif
:pachaha:Hell nah with them shytty gifs

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm more impressed that the Ravens were able to win coming from behind in ugly fashion. Everything that they said my Ravens couldn't do, they did it. There should be no more doubts at this point.

Come from behind, when the Ravens had the lead most of the game, and if lamar doesn't get ripped it shouldn't have been a close game, good win but a needed win, the ball was wet but Lamar was missing easy throws in the pockets , it seems like he throws better on the run which is dangerous.... but a good win and the 49ers used the browns way of beating them, use your run game to the outside and try to force a turnover , so that way you can limit the offense touches and attack their defense with the run game

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
c00nin A Smith continues to downplay Lamar and the Ravens. Said he was more impressed by the 49ers yesterday even though they lost

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
What’s y’all predictions for the bills game?
Honestly I'm a little nervous about it. I believe the Bills are a dark horse team and very underrated. They are pretty good defensively but average offensively. But they do run the ball pretty well and its sounding like weather conditions may lead to the game being run heavy. Add to the fact that we're coming off a tough win and they've had a good amount of time to rest, I see a game similar to last week's game with us taking the win but I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills were to pull it off somehow.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Honestly I'm a little nervous about it. I believe the Bills are a dark horse team and very underrated. They are pretty good defensively but average offensively. But they do run the ball pretty well and its sounding like weather conditions may lead to the game being run heavy. Add to the fact that we're coming off a tough win and they've had a good amount of time to rest, I see a game similar to last week's game with us taking the win but I wouldn't be surprised if the Bills were to pull it off somehow.
I see this as easy work I just can’t see Allen putting up 17 points against this defense I believe the ravens offense will start out slow but eventually getting on track and blowing the bills out 38-14

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I see this as easy work I just can’t see Allen putting up 17 points against this defense I believe the ravens offense will start out slow but eventually getting on track and blowing the bills out 38-14
Depends on the weather.

If its not raining/snowing and high winds..

Raven could win in a blowout. Only thing stopping the Ravens/Lamar is the weather. If he can get good weather he'll throw the ball well and that makes them unstoppable.