The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
Its a good thing that there really isn’t a team in the AFC that can take advantage of our lack of front 7 speed :whew:

if we do make it to the superbowl I definitely dont want to see the 9ers again
Yeah we had no answer for that run game. I feel like in a rematch it will be another close game but I think they take it by running the ball even more.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah we had no answer for that run game. I feel like in a rematch it will be another close game but I think they take it by running the ball even more.

Let’s run it back then

giphy.gif

Cantwait

All Star
Daps
Also I wouldn't read too much into the defensive struggles cause of the weather. We were sliding off of every tackle and one of the 9ers only TDs came off of such a play overall the D stepped up especially with that crucial 4th down stop. Can't say enough good things about Lamar though. Even though he fumbled I had all the confidence that he was gonna put us in range for Tucker to take it home

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Think you should be worried for your last game of the year vs the Seahawks. Looking like whoever wins that takes the division.

they got Vikings, Rams, Panthers, Cards.

I’m not quite so sure they just finna run through all them to get to us:ld:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
they got Vikings, Rams, Panthers, Cards.

I’m not quite so sure they just finna run through all them to get to us:ld:
Yeah but outside of the Vikings they shouldn't have trouble with any of those teams. You guys have the Saints next. So like I said you need to focus on what's in front of you first.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Today was a ugly win and it showed me that they had the grit to win a game like this

Agreed, yes we definitely had the grit. Just a few bad decisions on 4th down here and there and we came up short.

Overall, I think this game taught us a lot and we learned so much from this game and it’s gonna carry us to defeat the Seahawks and potentially y’all if we see y’all again.

I leave with my head held high and again great game