giphy.gif

If yawl play like yawl did today, it'll be an easy win :russ:

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You think so?:ohhh:

How bout we run that SB back that the refs gave to y’all:mjlit:

:comeon: I'm gonna need some specific evidence on this. If anything, I'd argue that before the partial blackout, the Niners weren't even in the game and the final score would've been lopsided af. I'd also argue that after said blackout, the refs helped yawl come back and make it a game.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I'm sick of this comparison. Vick and Lamar have similar running abilities, but Lamar is way beyond Vick was as a passer at this point in their respective careers. It took Vick years to develop as a passer and he had really good receivers. They need to stop comparing athletes and just appreciate their own individual athleticism. Why aren't they comparing Mahomes to any white quarterbacks???

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

another defender out for the season :snoop:

word is DeCosta is aggressively trying to trade for Yannick Ngakoue or Shaw Barrett :lupe:

also read we were gonna trade Jimmy to the Jets for KO this week but KO hurt his shoulder and needs season ending surgery

darius19

R.I.P. Kobe and Nip, that’s off the rip
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last time we had an LB tear a tricep we win the Super Bowl

I think this team has all the right tools to gel in the second half of the season and win a ring.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I see them trading a third and that comp pick for Ngakoue. Takk Mckinley has been thrown in the mix too, along with Wolfe from the Broncos. That comp pick is actually toward the end of the fourth round.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps

:russ:

Lamar's competitiveness and fearlessness is exactly what this offense and this team needed. I haven't seen the offense play with this much spirit since the playoffs of 2012. As far as the defense goes, Humphrey played pretty bad yesterday outside of the fumble recovery, but he should bounce back. Anyway, Peters is bringing a swagger back they haven't had in years. I like how he baited Russ into making that throw. They haven't had any DB baiting QBs since Reed left. Barring any serious injuries, this team is going to be tough to beat. They should beat the Pats in 2 weeks with all the prep time. Ravens were 12-3 in 2015 coming off a bye the previous 15 seasons. Not sure about the last 3 years, but percentages are on their side.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Me and my fam decided to do a weekly vlog talking about the ravens lmk what y’all think
This episode we are talking the sustainability of the offense and coaching of the team