Baltimore
This has to be some kinda smoke screen

Hopefully we still draft Lamar Jackson if he’s still on the board at 16

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
this is the plan to get Lamar Jackson and need someone to help in setting him up for success:lolbron::lolbron::lolbron:
Thats what im thinking too

Plus Ozzie said during the presser people will be surprised at who they pick at 16

It has to be a QB because nobody would be surprised if we took a defensive player or WR or olineman

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
John Harbaugh thinks Ravens ‘got a steal’ in Robert Griffin III

by Cindy Boren April 4 at 2:02 PM Email the author
YTV7O5C73M2PLJUXX2CFK4HYP4.jpg

RGIII is getting another chance. (David Richard/AP)
Robert Griffin III is back in the NFL after agreeing to a one-year contract with a franchise a little over 30 miles from where he had his greatest success in the league.

The former Washington Redskins and Cleveland Browns quarterback will join the Baltimore Ravens, General Manager Ozzie Newsome said in a surprise announcement Wednesday. Griffin, 28, sat out the 2017 season after his release last March by the Browns, with whom he spent one injury-marred season, appearing in only five games after breaking the coracoid bone in his left shoulder in the Browns’ opener.

[ Robert Griffin III says he turned down offers from two NFL teams before 2017 season ]

Griffin’s response to the deal? “#PlayLikeaRaven” he wrote on Twitter and Instagram.

“He came in last week, worked out — had a real good workout — and we were able to come to an agreement late yesterday,” Newsome said in his Wednesday pre-draft news conference. “He will probably be here early next week to sign the deal.”

Ravens Coach John Harbaugh echoed that, adding that he was “very excited” about the acquisition. “Confident guy. We felt like we needed a No. 2 quarterback [behind Joe Flacco],” he said. “I feel like we got a steal. I felt like he really wanted to be here, be a Raven.”

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Thats what im thinking too

Plus Ozzie said during the presser people will be surprised at who they pick at 16

It has to be a QB because nobody would be surprised if we took a defensive player or WR or olineman

I hope he mentor lamar what not to do because if you look at it the where similar coming out of college and I believe the Redskins screwed him up and did teach him how to protect himself now he can pass on what he messed up at :yeshrug: