The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Snead is interesting....had a good first couple of seasons before the DUI and injuries held him back last year.

Wonder if we'll take a look at Hurns, too, although it looks like the Cowboys and Jets are already in on him.

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Snead is alright but we still need that young playmaker im sick of us going the free agent route of getting a used Tread wr

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Snead is interesting....had a good first couple of seasons before the DUI and injuries held him back last year.

Wonder if we'll take a look at Hurns, too, although it looks like the Cowboys and Jets are already in on him.
Hurns probably costs too much

I like Snead alot and we should be able to get him cheap since he spent the whole year in Sean Paytons doghouse and basically didn’t put up any stats

Crabtree/Snead/Brown/rookie/Chris Moore would be a solid WR core

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Snead is alright but we still need that young playmaker im sick of us going the free agent route of getting a used Tread wr
Even if we sign Snead they’re still gonna take a WR

My guess is we take one in round 2 or 3

I think were gonna take a QB in round 1

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I hope it’s dj Moore or Chark
Yeah Chark is my favorite WR in this draft along with Anthony Miller

I think both will be available when we pick in the 2nd

I also like Moore,Kirk and St Brown

A part of me just wants us take Ridley in the 1st round since hes the most polished because i have no faith in our offensive staff developing a WR and guys like Chark and St Brown are gonna need to be developed

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Report: Ravens tried out WR Michael Floyd and WR Willie Snead
884899406.jpg.0.jpg

Photo by Scott Cunningham/Getty Images
The Ravens reportedly tried out former Vikings wide receiver Michael Floyd, per ESPN’s Field Yates.

Floyd is an intriguing player. Until recent years, Floyd has been a solid receiver in the NFL. In 2013, Floyd posted 1,041 receiving yards and five touchdowns with the Cardinals. The following two years, he had over 800 yards and six touchdowns in each. In 2016, Floyd’s production dipped to 446 yards and only one touchdown. Floyd was released the same year by Arizona when he was arrested for a DUI.