The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Yeah I think this signing pretty much confirms we wont be taking a WR in round 1

I think if we stay at 16 we’re either gonna draft Lamar Jackson or the tackle from Notre Dame...unless one of the top defensive prospects fall to us

Some people think Derwin James will fall and if he does we’ll definitely take him

Same for Harold Landry and probably Roquon Smith too
Cosign everything 'cept for this. I just think they're still so much in the tank for Joe that they won't even consider a QB 'til maybe the middle rounds.

I do think this sets us up nicely for McGlinchey, unless James, Smith, or someone like that drops, then we should be all over that. I could see them looking at the UTSA kid too.

But if a top QB's (i.e. Jackson or Allen; the others will be long gone) there at 16, I'd be shocked if they didn't trade out of it and get a gang of picks. Then they could look at a TE like Goedert or Hurst.

Really the only position I'd have issue with in R1 is DT. No reason to go that route (although I think Vea is the truth but he'll probably be gone anyway).

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
Yeah I think this signing pretty much confirms we wont be taking a WR in round 1

I think if we stay at 16 we’re either gonna draft Lamar Jackson or the tackle from Notre Dame...unless one of the top defensive prospects fall to us

Some people think Derwin James will fall and if he does we’ll definitely take him

Same for Harold Landry and probably Roquon Smith too

I’m pretty much thinking we are getting the tackle from Norte dame he’s been mentioned too much with the ravens

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
So who do yall want us to draft tonight?

I’ll be good with any of these players

Lamar Jackson
Roquon Smith
Harold Landry
Mike McGlinchey
Marcus Davenport

If we trade back I like

Calvin Ridley
Dallas Goedart
Derrius Guice
Frank Ragnow
Anthony Miller

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Ideally, we trade down and get D.J. But I don't think we can move down too far because he's probably in play for DAL at 19.

I've really come around on D.J. these last couple weeks or so to the point where I think I'd take him over Ridley. 16 feels like it might be too steep but I think I'd take that chance. His ceiling is higher than Ridley's yet he's not a project either like Perriman was.

Low-key, Ragnow would be a solid fit too. If we move down to 23-29 or so he could be in play.

But I can't shake the idea that if we move back into the mid-20s we'll wind up with Rashaan Evans.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
We traded down :beli:

Lamar Jackson
Derwin James
Trumaine Edmonds
Harold Landry

All those guys were still on the board

Hopefully we still get Lamar