The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This has decosta written all over it even Ozzie wouldn’t Stoop this low
Yup

Ozzie would’ve traded for a vet or signed somebody like Jordy Nelson(who just got cut)

I aint mad at them signing these two but that Ryan Grant contract is ridiculous.Hopefully it’s structured so we can get out of the deal after 1 or 2 seasons

We better still draft a WR too

I wonder if they’re gonna keep Maclin...surprised they haven’t cut him yet

mr heyzel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore Md
I don’t think macklin is getting cut this is our core at wide receiver so far macklin, grant, josh brown and perrinman smh between the 4 of them I bet they won’t have 1,200 yards combined next season

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I don’t think macklin is getting cut this is our core at wide receiver so far macklin, grant, josh brown and perrinman smh between the 4 of them I bet they won’t have 1,200 yards combined next season
I don’t think Maclin will be back but I think they’re holding on to him to possibly trade him in a week or two

Free agency hasn’t even started yet and damn near all the WR got signed yesterday and most got overpaid

A week or two from now one of the teams who couldn’t afford to participate in free agency might be willing to trade for him

I still think we’ll draft a WR in the 1st or 2nd round too

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
I don’t think Maclin will be back but I think they’re holding on to him to possibly trade him in a week or two

Free agency hasn’t even started yet and damn near all the WR got signed yesterday and most got overpaid

A week or two from now one of the teams who couldn’t afford to participate in free agency might be willing to trade for him

I still think we’ll draft a WR in the 1st or 2nd round too
I wonder if they'll consider it a wrap for WR, especially depending on what they do with Maclin and Wallace. I wouldn't agree with that though, you don't pass up a chance at Ridley/DJ/Sutton/Washington/Gallup because of either of these new guys.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I wonder if they'll consider it a wrap for WR, especially depending on what they do with Maclin and Wallace. I wouldn't agree with that though, you don't pass up a chance at Ridley/DJ/Sutton/Washington/Gallup because of either of these new guys.
Wallace is a free agent,they’re not resigning him

I’d be shocked if they kept Maclin.From everything i read dude had a bad attitude and didn’t mesh well with other teammates plus he wouldn’t play through some minor injuries.Im pretty sure Harbs don’t want that nikka back

John Brown contract is on a 1 year deal

We’re definitely still gonna draft a WR

I wouldn’t be surprised if we drafted 2

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Also I read this morning that we’re still looking to add another WR in free agency

They’re interesting in Jordy Nelson and Crabtree(if the Raiders cut him)

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

Looks like the decision on Maclin will be made in by tomorrow since hes due a roster bonus on Friday if hes still on the team