The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Also just found out the 6 players we put in IR before 4pm aren't eligible to return this season

Only players added to IR after the 53 man roster is set are eligible to return(after week 10)

They changed the rule this year so instead of only being able to bring 1 player back off IR you can now bring 2 back

I think Maurice Canady was the only player added to IR after the 53 man roster was set

That means 1 roster spot is open so somebody who was cut today may be back tomorrow

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Our most impressive win in years

Defense looked amazing

We even had a 18 play 9 minute drive where we ran it 16 times

This team reminds me of the early 2000 Ravens teams

If Joe and the receivers can get their shyt together we can be a legit superbowl contender

Hopefully the Woodhead injury isn't serious because he was looking good before he went down

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Here lies the Ravens' 2017 season, may it RIP. :mjcry:

Alright, maybe not, but man! As thin as the OL is to start with, that was the one dude we just couldn't do without there. I'm usually all about Next Man Up, but he's all but irreplaceable.

It's nice being 2-0, even better that they're division wins. Gets no easier from here...hope this D is for real.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Here lies the Ravens' 2017 season, may it RIP. :mjcry:

Alright, maybe not, but man! As thin as the OL is to start with, that was the one dude we just couldn't do without there. I'm usually all about Next Man Up, but he's all but irreplaceable.

It's nice being 2-0, even better that they're division wins. Gets no easier from here...hope this D is for real.
He the 4th guard we've lost so far :mindblown:

Urschel retired :pacspit:

Alex Lewis out for the season :snoop:

The rookie Siragusa out for the season :beli:

And now all pro Marshall Yanda out for the season :mjcry:

The only good news is most of our injuries have been on offense and our offense already sucks

Long as the D stay healthy we should be ok

Crazy that its only week 2 and we already have 12 people on IR smh

clouddd

had cyphers with yeezy before his mouth wired
Daps
no posts in two months?! :mjcry: too many game threads

lamar jackson thread got me thinking...in what round do we draft a qb this year?

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
no posts in two months?! :mjcry: too many game threads

lamar jackson thread got me thinking...in what round do we draft a qb this year?
I only stopped posting in thread because nobody else was posting :mjcry:

I think we definitely take a QB in the first 3 rounds but probably not the 1st round unless somebody they're really high in falls

I could see us taking a Baker Mayfield or Mason Rudolph in the 2nd

If we miss the playoffs and Harbs gets fired I could see us letting the new coach take his guy in round 1 but if Harbs stays we're probably gonna take a qb in the 2nd or 3rd

This should be an interesting offseason rather we make the playoffs or not

Word is the Giants are interested in DeCosta so he might be gone and if ge leaves we might lose a big chunk of our scouting department since most of them are his guys

Theres also a rumor out there that Dean Pees is telling people he's gonna retire after this season so even if we keep Harbs he might have a whole new staff on both sides of the ball next season