The 2019 Baltimore Ravens Thread

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Anyone know the salary cap implications for Joe's contract going forward?

I don't see us drafting a QB before the late rounds.

Joe has played horribly this season but he played well last week and if we beat Pittsburgh on Sunday and make a playoff push, then he and Harbs aren't going anywhere.

That's the thing with Joe and coaching staff/front office. They keep giving him the benefit of the doubt and I bet you they chalk up how shytty he's played to that back injury and hope for the best next year. They hate uncertainty and Joe gives them some stability, plus Bisciotti is loyal.

I love our defense tho. I really hope we can keep as many coaches and players on that side of the ball as we can.
We can get rid of Joe after the 2018 season

They won't wait until hes gone to draft somebody

They take someone this year and he'll take Flaccos job a few games into the season

Mantis Toboggan M.D.

Drink wolf cola
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
The Steelers do a good job at developing WRs

They also spent way more picks on the position than we do

Of course you're gonna have a better successful rate when you consistently invest picks at the position

We have only drafted like 3 or 4 WRs in the top 4 rounds over the past decade

Steelers take atleast 1 WR every year,sometimes 2
Is it really 3-4? The only ones I recall from 2007 onward have been Perriman and Torrey Smith.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
It isn’t just the receiver position. The ravens haven’t drafted all that well at all from at least 2006-13. At the end of last season, they had one guy left from the 2006 draft (Sam Koch). They had one guy left from the 2007 draft (Marshall Yanda). They had one guy left from the 2008 draft (Joe). They had one guy left from the 2009 draft (Webb). I don’t recall if Pitta was done yet but he’d have been the only guy left from the 2010 draft. They had one guy left from the 2011 draft (Jimmy Smith). They had nobody left from the 2012 draft. They also receiver no quality production whatsoever from their first and second round picks in 2013, with Matt Elam being so bad that they’d have been better off if he’d never taken the field since his missed tackles alone cost them three separate games in 2014 (including a playoff game), and Arthur Brown I’m pretty sure never once took the field on defense. I hardly paid any attention in 2015 or 2016 and I didn’t pay any attention to this year when they passed on signing Kaep while joe was hurt because they didn’t want to upset any racist fans, but I’m going to assume they haven’t drafted any better since. The only picks I know off the top of my head are Mosley who has had good and bad, and Perriman who has been a bust.
They've done a much better job recently

We have alot of young talent on defense

You should start watching some games again breh

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Terrible last 2 drives on offense. Defense was predictable as fukk giving away a 2 score lead typical Harbaugh football past 5 seasons wasn't even mad honestly expected it.

This team will end up 10-6 and get compared to the 2012 team by the casual National pundits but we all know it's ducktales. Only team the Ravens could beat in the wild card is the Chiefs any other matchup they getting worked

Rob's al Ghul

LOCKin' 'em down in the home of the Terrapins
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
410/301/202
Can never ever let up v. this team. Even at 31-20, I was watching like :lupe:.

Still, if you put up 38 on the Steelers, in Pitt no less, you've got to win that one - no excuses. Vintage Pees L.

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This game is a perect example of why this team is being held back by bad coaching

i knew Pees would get back on his conservative prevent bullshyt after the Jimmy injury :snoop:

How do you leave Carr 1 on 1 all night on AB :mindblown:

why dont they let our CBs travel and cover one WR the entire game?They never let Jimmy do it either,shyt is dumb

and why the fukk has Humphrey been on the bench all year :mindblown:

that kid is a beast,we couldve had him and Jimmy starting all year but we been playing bum ass Carr all year

It shouldnt take a Jimmy Smith injury to get our #1 pick on the fukking field

the rookie OLB Bowser needs to play more too.He was one of the only ones getting pressure last night but for some reason they refuse to give him consistent playing time

and dont get me started on CJ Mosely overrated ass

he got cooked all night by Bell and bum ass Jesse James and guess what Pees never made any adjustments...shocking

and this RB by committee bullshyt needs to stop

Give Collins 25-30 touches a game

Marty and Pees gotta go

I want Harbs gone too but I've already accepted the fact that he isnt going anywhere(unless the Browns beat us and we miss the playoffs) so we gotta atleast fire his entire staff and start fresh

and we better draft a fukking QB in the the upcoming draft

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This game is a perect example of why this team is being held back by bad coaching

i knew Pees would get back on his conservative prevent bullshyt after the Jimmy injury :snoop:

why dont they let our CBs travel and cover one WR the entire game?They never let Jimmy do it either,shyt is dumb

that kid is a beast,we couldve had him and Jimmy starting all year but we been playing bum ass Carr all year

the rookie OLB Bowser needs to play more too.He was one of the only ones getting pressure last night but for some reason they refuse to give him consistent playing time

he got cooked all night by Bell and bum ass Jesse James and guess what Pees never made any adjustments...shocking

Marty and Pees gotta go

I want Harbs gone too but I've already accepted the fact that he isnt going anywhere(unless the Browns beat us and we miss the playoffs) so we gotta atleast fire his entire staff and start fresh

I agree with all of this. I want to draft a QB but do you want Ozzie making the pick?

Manuel Hot Pepper Lopez

cac this, cac that, c00n this c00n that
Daps
Reppin
-------------------------

Marty and Pees gotta go

Pees is retiring after the season

STAN JONES

Fire John Harbaugh
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Pees is retiring after the season
has it been conformed?

i read about it last week but it was just a rumor then.I hope he does

Kubiak has already said he want to return to the nfl as a OC so we'd just have to find a DC

a couple of our former DCs might be available(Marvin Lewis,Chuck Pagano)

i could see Pagano returning if he doesnt retire

we should also consider bringing Mike Nolan back

I think we could contend next year with Kuiak and a better DC

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
Kubiak:blessed:

Thank god if pees retires fukk that bum. Ben got 500 yds on our ass last night. shyts ridiculous. Prevent d. That perriman pick is something I’ll never understand. Diggs was in the same draft yet we drafted the guy who dropped balls all throughout his college career. Think Rex would come back as the dc? Wouldn’t mind Marvin Lewis back.

Illmagic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yes

the front office isnt the problem,its coaching

I dunno about that. How many years of being a fan have we had to deal with crap offense? We knew the offense was bad going in and yet we dont draft any skill players? Im on the fence about Ozzie. Whats his track record with drafting offensive skill players? Its not great. We cant keep doing this defensive football thing. I know you need D but unless its historicly great you cant win it all like that anymore. I love Ozzie and will be forever greatfull for 2 superbowls but I question if the game has passed him by

Ron_Mexico

All Star
Daps
Think they said harbaugh started having say on the draft picks so it’s not all on Ozzie.